• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MulatoPrincess69

I just became a vampire lord, but I dont know how to feed. I have dawnguard and Im a level 55.Do I have to be in vampire lord form or can I just from regular form? Im a level

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Sneak up to a sleeping person. You'll get the option to feed, talk or pickpocket.

Pick feed.
Then pickpocket.
Then talk.

In that order.

You can also feed from people under the effect of your Vampire's Seduction spell.

MulatoPrincess69

I snuck up to them but the only option I got was to pickpocket. I tried changing into a vampire lord and doing the same thing, but I couldnt even interact with the sleeping person. What am I doing wrong?

Tman2177

I know a good place to feed especially if your're blood-starved, go to the dawnstar sanctuary if you've already completed the dark brotherhood quests, wait until around 2 am then sneak over to Dawnstar and look for legief's house, pick the lock go in and sneak up to him and "activate" him you will be given the option to feed or pickpocket, choose feed. This hopefully will help you solve issues you have been having. Best of luck.

if you s vampire lord the person your fighting with must have low health then you must finish him with a power attack that makes you feed on him

and if someone sleeping u can just crouch and then try to pickpocket them but instead of pickpocketing you also have the choice to feed on him

if you use vampire seduction(vampire power) use it on almost any human and then you can feed in them while they are in front of you

hope that helps :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts