Spoiler How did you kill ______________?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Akim

Mercer was such a dick. Walking through the dungeon with him following. *he steps into trap after trap* and then constantly yells at me for not being sneaky enough. You're a dick, dude.

xSukQ.jpg

bahahaha

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Oh i did that too after getting repeatedly lost and accidently opening as many locks as i could with out looking find ;)

Then i killed alduin by beating him senseless with Wuuthrad that had an absorb health enchantment on it, in Sovngarde, then i returned it to the Twilight sepulcher like a good Nightingale...

I'm ashamed to say, I didnt open any locks with the skeleton key... I was still hyped up from Mercer and just wanted that damn thing out of my backpack :sadface: I was an overly keen nightingale... Gallus is pleased. ;)
& Poor Alduin! I kept my distance from that bad boy. Pummeled him with many many arrows and let the rest of the sovngarde heros do the rest. ;) :p

Unit7

I killed Mercer after like ten minutes wondering where the hell he went and kept running around the room looking for the bastard. Then I drowned at least once trying to escape. Best dovakiin ever. :)

I think I just chased him around with my swords and killed him.

I killed Nazeem once as he was walking up the stairs near the entrance to Whiterun. Guards kept spotting me so I kept reloading. But I got it so that he was past the stairs a little and slit his throat as a guard was just walking up. I dragged him out of the way and acted like I didn't see anything.

I think I killed a guard in that same area too.

Oh and after completing Taste of Death...

I went on a small killing spree in Markarth. I was only going to kill a few of them. But I decided to screw it and kill everyone I could.

I can't say that I go around killing NPCs unless they are enemies... even if they bug the hell out of me.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I killed Mercer by running up to him every time he appeared and wailing on him with the biggest weapons in my inventory. I hate that fl*ffer. Especially his voice. If I never had to hear his and Tullius' voices again I'd be a happy camper.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
I killed Mercer after like ten minutes wondering where the hell he went and kept running around the room looking for the bastard. Then I drowned at least once trying to escape. Best dovakiin ever. :)

I killed Nazeem once as he was walking up the stairs near the entrance to Whiterun. Guards kept spotting me so I kept reloading. But I got it so that he was past the stairs a little and slit his throat as a guard was just walking up. I dragged him out of the way and acted like I didn't see anything.

I went on a small killing spree in Markarth. I was only going to kill a few of them. But I decided to screw it and kill everyone I could.

I can't say that I go around killing NPCs unless they are enemies... even if they bug the hell out of me.

god that reminds me of the first time I did that quest. After killing Mercer I casually skipped about the room looting things and admireing the pretty statue. Then I realised the room was flooding and I started freaking out because I couldn't find an exit. Then at the last minute that thing caved in and I escaped. It was crazy because for once in a video game I was actually scared of dieing :)

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Well I'm not gonna lie before i completed the Thieves Guild i watched a livestream of someone playing it so I knew Mercer was about to betray me around the corner. So as clever as I am I decided "Hey, if i have both of Mercer's swords he wont be able to stab me in the cutscene". I couldn't have been more wrong, he precedes to stab me with the elusive air sword and i continued the Thieves Guild quest.

After i was so disappointed that my master plan had failed I figured, hey at least there is a bright side, i will get another one of his sword after i kill him. Then we had a glorious battle after he challenged me to the death he just sat there like the Grey Prince after he found out he was a Vampire trying to equip his swords. i then quickly dispatched him and took my prize, the two eyes of the Falmer.

osheao

Well I'm not gonna lie before i completed the Thieves Guild i watched a livestream of someone playing it so I knew Mercer was about to betray me around the corner. So as clever as I am I decided "Hey, if i have both of Mercer's swords he wont be able to stab me in the cutscene". I couldn't have been more wrong, he precedes to stab me with the elusive air sword and i continued the Thieves Guild quest.

After i was so disappointed that my master plan had failed I figured hey at least there is a bright side, i will get another one of his sword after i kill him. Then we had a glorious battle after he challenged me to the death he just sat there like the Grey Prince after he found out he was a Vampire trying to equip his swords. i then quickly dispatched him and took my prize, the two eyes of the Falmer.

you cheated? why? what made you even think about cheating?

Kulaasvokul

Oh, the drowning... I remember it well.. Karliah and Brynjolf were so helpful... o_O

Kulaasvokul

you cheated? why? what made you even think about cheating?

cheating is such a... harsh word. I probably would have done the same if I watched someone else play it first. When you know someone is going to stab you in the back (or the face, as this happens), you'll want to do something do that they WON'T stab you in the face. I imagine being stabbed with an air sword hurt the face just as much, though...

Akim

So, after the Daedric quest that starts with a drinking contest with Sam, you can randomly run across the Argonian who tries to scam you out of money when you are travelling between cities... This was the first time I ran into him, and had no idea what he was going on about. But as we are in conversation view, I noticed that the ice troll behind him didn't look too happy as it was stomping the ground. I decided to milk the conversation longer than I should have as it became aggressive wandering towards us, figuring out he wanted my coin.... Let's just say I'm not sure it even took two troll hits to cancel out my "debt" to him.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Lurking in the dank shadows of The Flagon, I let loose a poisonous arrow toward our good friend, Dirge. It hit him. He hit the ground. I waited for retribution. None came. Shows how "popular" Dirge was, huh? :)

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
cheating is such a... harsh word. I probably would have done the same if I watched someone else play it first. When you know someone is going to stab you in the back (or the face, as this happens), you'll want to do something do that they WON'T stab you in the face. I imagine being stabbed with an air sword hurt the face just as much, though...
I hurt my pride more knowing i almost died from an imaginary sword conjured up by a full grown man. To be fair he did have the skeleton key so maybe we can say he UNLOCKED the power of dreams and fairy tales so for all we know that air sword could have been twice as powerful as the dwarven one he normally carries. At least he didnt shoot a unicorn out of his ass that then trampled me to death. haha

Akim

I'm still trying to think of how to take the bugged Redguard guys at the Whiterun gate with curved swords. Curved. Swords!!! I've already experimented with some wabbajack, stealth snipe, unrelenting force, etc... but always reload a save, it doesn't feel right. Any ideas?

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
At least he didnt shoot a unicorn out of his ass that then trampled me to death. haha

....:sadface: bad memories...

As for Mercer....I shouted him off the statue, used the ritual stone on him, and watched him drown. I then dragged his dead body to the bottom of the water so he couldnt float up...:D Satisfaction.

Docta Corvina

Hmm...I never actually killed Mercer. He sorta fell off the side and did it himself. Not that I wanted to anyway, I like him. And hell, he liked me enough to write me into his will for some reason. Because I'm special. :D

Hmm....as for a particularly noteworthy and fun death? I killed Ulfric with Ice Form. That was hilarious and poetic justice.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts