How did you Finish Rolling ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Doomy

What are your characters like when you finish the Main Quest ?
I finished it last night as the game was getting too easy (Dragons and just about anything else dead in 2 or 3 hits max).

140 Game Hours
Level 36 Nord
Dual Weilding - Daedric Swords with + 15 damage (Unenchanted Dual Swords with Whirlwind Shout is WAY better)
Dragonbone Armour with some Single Handed and Stam enchantments
Smithing 100 (with items up to 155)
One Handed 80's
Heavy Armour 80's
Enchantment 70's
Lockpicking 60's

4 Masks
Blackstar, Mace of Balag Mol, Dawnbreaker, Spellshield, turned down the Razor
Finishing Gold : 50k
House : Whiterun

Lydia was my constant mule - Decked out in full Daedric
Married Mjoll (mistake)
None of the other major quests complete
No side chosen in the war
No exploits used, but I did make slightly more than my fair share of Iron Daggers at one point.

Best Moment - Meeting my first Mammoth, shooting at it, then running like crazy when it charged
Biggest Mistake - Shouldnt have got the Balag Mol Mace, character wasnt evil. Never used it though.
Whats Next ? - Doubt I will carry on with him, its too easy, but might finish Companions or try Stormcloaks just so I can try the new shouts you get. Maybe Evil Elven Mage next.

Zedsded

level 35 here and done none of the main quest besides killing the 1st dragon, just wandering and doing guild and side quests, buying houses and so on. I was thinking it was getting too easy now until last night i did the theives guild quest in a dungeon with the thieves guild leader and what on my first playthrough was a breeze, at level 35 what were draugrs before, were now draugr deathloards x6 and draugr scouges x4...at once...that made me revise my opinion

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
Near 200 hours played and only on Diplomatic Immunity. To be fair, I have done pretty much everything else though.

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
I completed the game at lvl 46..im 56 now. But i did everything possible main questline wise and guilds plus all the daedra..So i did it all and wore my nightingale with dual wield daedric daggers with up to lvl 15 fear and 30+ frost damage :)

smokes420

lvl 65 still yet to go speak to greybeards but i have finished every other questline. currently hunting the last 3 daedric artifacts. i can 1 hit everything with my daedric maces so i made two daedric daggers

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts