How can you possibly RP permanent Thralls?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
While, I can easily conjure permanent thralls (fire, frost, storm, dremora, dead, etc...), I can't, for the life of me figure out how to RP such a thing.

Regardless of how high level I am, I would just think that it would freak the heck out of everybody I ran in to to have me being followed around my miscellaneous lethal things! Especially if I'm in a city or town, while I realize that, in the game, nobody really comments, I wouldn't think it would be something you would ever want to happen.

Any ideas? I'm having fun occassionally summoning one thing or another for a big battle, I just can't seem to get any use out of a permanent thrall.

Thoughts?

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
I'd say keep them summoned while outside of town. Problem would be entering town, considering that there is no wait command for thralls. for the elementals, I'd think a simply unsummoning(killing) them would work. For the undead...return them to a state of death and hide them in the rocks and bushes until your in-town business is complete? Of course there's the risk of the corpse disappearing and you losing all the gear you put onit too.... Not real sure but you bring up a valid point sir. I havent quite got there with my "do everything it takes to kill heretics and daedric scum" character yet but he too uses necromancy..... Should be interesting figuring out how to do this, especially with a character who at least tries to put up an honorable front.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I'd say keep them summoned while outside of town. Problem would be entering town, considering that there is no wait command for thralls. for the elementals, I'd think a simply unsummoning(killing) them would work. For the undead...return them to a state of death and hide them in the rocks and bushes until your in-town business is complete? Of course there's the risk of the corpse disappearing and you losing all the gear you put onit too.... Not real sure but you bring up a valid point sir. I havent quite got there with my "do everything it takes to kill heretics and daedric scum" character yet but he too uses necromancy..... Should be interesting figuring out how to do this, especially with a character who at least tries to put up an honorable front.
You hit the nail on the head. I'm not really in to the whole "raise the dead" thing on this character (although he's not opposed, he just doesn't feel right about it). I suppose if I lived out in the wilderness all by myself and was constantly exploring I could keep them with me, but, I'm not (Den's a social creature). Maybe I'll just stick to the summoning I use. They stick around too long at 30 seconds really. I can't imagine wanting the perk to keep them around even longer!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts