How Can I Get Destruction to 100 As Fast as Possible?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xTobyMcD

Just wondering if anybody knew any good ways of levelling up destruction as fast as possible, I play on the Xbox 360. I've already tried a method which involves burning and healing your horse at the same time (levelling your restoration and destruction up at once), but this method is taking a fair bit of time to do...

joafae

I only know this method you told... i think thats the most fast way..

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
You can level up Destruction to 100 fast by going to Jorrvaskar. When you have to fight against Vilkas instead of hitting him with melee (as is required), you use Destruction spells on him and he will keep blocking your attacks but your Destruction will go up. Until you melee him he won't end the little training session.

EbonyManBoobs

in other words Ebony Armour -.-
Yea but even with shadowmere i keep on killing him! And im using Firebolt not Fireball also he dies even when i restore him with grand healing ot healing hands! Is there a specific spell i could use that will get my destruction higher on this method also to decrease killing horsie :p!

Anonylulz

Why don't you just go kill mobs with destruction instead of grinding on shadowmere? If you just us spells on everything you find it goes up quick.

Go to Solitude and buy the best destruction robes the Radiant Raiment has in stock. Then you'll use less magicka, and get it quicker. Between enemies you could summon a flame atronach and hit it with frostbite.