How can I get back my companion ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Venur

Told her to stay befour going insde the Thalmor ambassy then completed the whole quest in their so now I,ve escaped by the secret passage and now I can,t go back into the embassu courtyard to tell her to follow me again.

Is their any way to call her back to me ?

Khazrihl

Told her to stay befour going insde the Thalmor ambassy then completed the whole quest in their so now I,ve escaped by the secret passage and now I can,t go back into the embassu courtyard to tell her to follow me again.

Is their any way to call her back to me ?

Not that I know of... (Searches)

Here you go! EUSP says that there is another quest that takes you to the Embassy.

Alternatively, it also says that a horse can jump straight up the tree.

I'm going to be honest, I thought you were screwed, friend.

EDIT: I would try using a horse first, using another quest that puts you at the embassy may mess with your companion being there.

Khazrihl

If you've discovered it, can't you fast travel to it?

Read the 'Notes' section of my link.

I haven't tried it, but I'm assuming fast travel puts you.... (Turns on PS3)

Brb with edit. Hey Venur, where exactly did you leave your companion?

Khazrihl

Assuming that you left her outside right as you arrived at the Embassy, you can reach that area simply by fast traveling to the Embassy, and lockpicking the gate (Adept) and you gain entrance to the front yard... but to get inside where the courtyard is, you have to use the horse jump trick.

You're Welcome.

Venur

Assuming that you left her outside right as you arrived at the Embassy, you can reach that area simply by fast traveling to the Embassy, and lockpicking the gate (Adept) and you gain entrance to the front yard... but to get inside where the courtyard is, you have to use the horse jump trick.

You're Welcome.

I,m out of picklock and my skill is only at 21 so I,ll try the horse way. They should implent a "call" abiliti for companion someday because for real it took me several minutes to remember where she was lol.

Khazrihl

I,m out of picklock and my skill is only at 21 so I,ll try the horse way. They should implent a "call" abiliti for companion someday because for real it took me several minutes to remember where she was lol.

The horse won't help, that is to get inside-inside the Embassy, you simply need to get through that gate... Go buy some lockpicks somewhere and get crackin!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts