• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
I am in the middle of this quest, and i did everything i needed to do in the house the first time, but when i went to leave the door was locked with the need of a key to leave, so i thought it was just a glitch and slept in the bed, but being that I killed gelod(that old bat running the orphanage) the DB showed up and that incedentaly got me out of that house, but when i went back to the house (i released the guy i needed to) the door was still locked with the need of a key...
Any thoughts???

Ares

I can't really remember doing this quest clearly, but did you loot the guy that you went in with initially? I believe he had the key to the abandoned house. If it all comes down to it, there's a console command that you can use to unlock doors.

unlock - Target the desired chest or door by clicking on it and then type "unlock"

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
yea sorry, i invisibly put down im on the 360. i looted the body, im fairly sure, but i dont care, i got far enough into the quest to make the world stop shaking, that shi* was anoying for sure. but i dont really care, its not like i was gunna use the malog's mace anyway...

shaneseykins

Yeah must be a glitch or something I finished the quest with no problem

Meta03

I believe this is the house in Markarth, where you need to speak with a "mace" in the basement to continue the quest. On a PC there are ways to fix a similar situation, but I do not know how to go around this bug on Xbox.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts