• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OutKast

YOYO guys please check this out. You will ROFL your f***ing face off

How do you get the wives/follows to walk around in their skivvies? Do you just ask to "trade items" with them and take their armor?

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
nocturnal_1.jpg
Nocturnal...

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
How do you get the wives/follows to walk around in their skivvies? Do you just ask to "trade items" with them and take their armor?
PC. Either use the creation kit or console to get rid of their clothing.
As for consoles... um... kill them, take their stuff, and raise them as thralls? I dunno, just guessing.

Prometheus100c

Prometheus
Finlly a thread with my taste.
I would choose Serana, why? Becouse she got that feminine voice along with the sexy dominatrix comments Grrrrrr...

And man shes an old vampire, i bet she has experience in the bed to if you know what i mean ;)

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens

It's easy if you know how to. Just Talk to them. Ask them about "Them" instead of telling them about "you". Be intrested in who they are. Show them that you are some one who they can confide in. Then get alot of Mead, some candles, Butter, Honey and leather straps. At that point they will know what's going on.

Harc

Big Hog
Saadia is the hottest chick. The altmers Tongue holds a lot of mass, but can eat a lot of ass! "Now please, no more questions!" Is right! Let me get to workin your ass bitch!

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Saadia is the hottest chick. The altmers Tongue holds a lot of mass, but can eat a lot of ass! "Now please, no more questions!" Is right! Let me get to workin your ass bitch!
I also have a weakness for Saadia, I can never turn her in on any playthrough

Sharduroga

Finlly a thread with my taste.
I would choose Serana, why? Becouse she got that feminine voice along with the sexy dominatrix comments Grrrrrr...

And man shes an old vampire, i bet she has experience in the bed to if you know what i mean ;)
Dude i dont think you can marry serana but i agree with you. SHE IS THE ONLY chick who could replace Aela for me. Aela is so hot and cool but serana's voice is much hotter

Sharduroga

just turn into a vampire lord im all naked except a giant ringed golden sheath covering my massive Vampiric dick. Easy acess for the ladies dudes

Sharduroga

that vampire over by half moon hill is hot. Go kill her husband and take her. sadly there will be no more pussy scrimming for this dragonborn, my Level 55 assasin got deleted :sadface: :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts