• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I've managed to re-create Mercer Frey and Cicero decently enough just by looking at pictures of them. Isn't perfect, but once you slap on their respected outfits, it does the job.

El Fonz0

Hey, 11th. Do you have a picture or something that says, "Brace yourself. Farkas pictures are coming."?

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I think I have an unhealthy virtual crush on Vorstag.

Also, I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that the dude who voices Hadvar actually kind of looks like him. Not that this has anything to do with the thread, but you might appreciate it.
20111119140039631.jpg

hadvar.png

Docta Corvina

Also, I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that the dude who voices Hadvar actually kind of looks like him. Not that this has anything to do with the thread, but you might appreciate it.
20111119140039631.jpg

hadvar.png

Very, VERY nice! I adore Hadvar, he's quite cute and I love his voice. I'm digging his voice actor too. :oops:

El Fonz0

Breton

20111119140039631.jpg

I'd like the RL version please, thanks kindly :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts