PC Horizontal ghostly lines - Help please

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

burnsyb0y

Hey guys, i am really hoping someone here can help me as this is driving me crazy.

When ever i play Skyrim i get this lines appear horizontally across my screen when ever there is a large amount of movement in the game (when ever i look around or turn with my mouse), they look almost as if a thin long magnifying glass is being run down my screen.
Someone on a different forum reckoned it was to do with 2d and 3d profiles so i went into msi afterburner and set the 2d as low as possible and 3d at the normal speed (950mhz). how ever though there are not as many at any one point they are still there and very noticeable.

My PC specs are as follows:

Windows 7 home premium
I5 3570k @ stock speed
MSI Twin FrozrIII 7850 2GB
8GB corsair vengeance 1600mhz ram
P8Z77V-LX Motherboard
And a 600W corsair builder series power supply
Also i use a HDMI cable straight from my graphics card to monitor so there is no conversion that could mess it up as some other people have.

I played Skyrim to bits on Xbox 360 and have been dying to play it on my new PC especially as i have DLC i have never got to play on here.
I cannot put into words how much i will appreciate any help as i have time off work and wanted to get my game on ><

Thanks, burnsyb0y.

Iveri Sarothil

Could we maybe get a screenshot or a video of this?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts