• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Opnauticus

Listen of the nightmother.
    "Well for a long time, and most of adolescent life I was blind because of a curse I received from this... creature" Opnauticus remembered the twisted look on the creatures face as he cursed him. "After many years of stumbling around I finally learnt how to use my other senses to help "look around" And one day about 10 years ago after putting up with this one person, he would go out of his way to make my life miserable because I was blind and a foreigner, I killed without mercy and unrelentingly. After I had heard about the brotherhood I decided to try the black sacrament, summoning the dark brotherhood. After being accepted I have been with them ever since..." He lent back in his chair reliving that moment he brutally murder that man, taking another swig of the bottle. He watched as other people had crowded around him to hear his story, others had a look of fear. "Don't worry any of you. So long as you don't have many rich enemies you won't and up on the sharp end of my blade." He said with a smile and a chuckle.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    Aedra and Daedra....History of Tamriel....Black Arrow volumes one and two” Ivory mumbled the titles of books she had already read as she slipped around corners and searched for a nice house too raid. Chances are she’d take more than books, maybe jewels or something. She stood pressed against a wall, hidden, as a guard walked past. She quickly walked around to the back of a worthy home. She looked through the window. No one was home. She smiled at the good fortune and moved to the door and took out a lock-pick and picked the lock. She cautiously and quietly opened the door and slipped inside. The door closed behind her and she made her way upstairs. Ivory shuffled through some belongings, pocketing two sapphires and a small pouch of gold coins from a drawer. Her eyes then drifted to a bookshelf. She eyed the collection, a nice one, the last row of books made her giggle. The owner of these books also owned the entire collection of The Lusty Argonian Maid. Ivory looked at the shelf above that and took a book and flipped through it. Satisfied she took a few more, she arranged the books carefully so that it wasn’t noticeable that any was missing. Her attention was then drawn to footsteps downstairs and a door closing. She was no longer alone. Ivory quickly slipped the books into her faithful bag at her hip and silently made her way too the window and opened it and slipped out onto the roof. She closed it and almost jammed her finger in the process. Ivory then crawled to the edge of the roof and carefully hopped down. With a smile of victory she dusted herself off and began walking, looking around casually too see if there was anything else she wanted while she was out of the Cistern. (ooc: finally over my dreaded boring writing phase!!! :D....or at least..i HOPE i am 0_0)

Cailan fell silent for once, but soon recovered. "Now that's quite the story, i guess... Isn't it hard to find your way without vision? And what exactly was this creature?"

JBar2531

"It seems so." Marcus smiled at the tall Imperial girl, Dasha. "Maybe I'll have to rent a room later..."
    Marcus started drinking the rest of his mead. He chuckled at Cailans comment about the girls. He also listened to Opnauticus' story about his life, much of which he already knew about.

Opnauticus

"I believe it was a necromancer of some sort but what I took off him was a ring, I believe it was bound to him because when I stole it from him transformed into the horribly deformed creature, possibly a deadra..." he said and spat when he said necromancer, he pulled out the ring he had stolen and said "I haven't looked at since that fateful day but know every detail on it. And as for finding my way I rely on other senses such as hearing, touch and smell... such as that drunken man over there has soiled himself..." he said loud enough for all to hear, as he was wrinkling his nose and pointing at a man over in the far corner away from everyone. The man got up, embarrassed, headed straight towards Opnautics drawing a poorly made iron short sword.

Cailan erupted in pure laughter, along with all the other patrons except for the drunkard. When he drew his cheap blade, Cailan shushed the whole tavern. "Now, now, surely it wouldn't do to shed blood in a tavern!" As a precaution, he laid a hand on his dagger though.

Opnauticus

The man continued to charge towards Opnauticus and replied to Cailin "Shuch yer yap!" and went to bring his sword down on Opnauticus's head. As quick as a flash the mans blade was snapped in half the other piece hitting the wall and lodging itself into the wall the hilt was instantly dropped by the man and Opnauticus re-sheathed his dagger and said "Go sit down old man" in a harsh voice. The man sobered up instantly and left the tavern running.

Taking his hand off the hilt of his dagger like he wasn't about to gape in awe of the display, he said coolly, "Well, how did you even notice that?"

Opnauticus

"You couldn't hear him stomping all the way here draw his sword?" he asked. He lent over and whispered "Well I also spent many years developing a sort of replacement for my eye's I felt his energy shift so I reacted to counter attack it." he smiled at the man and leaned back in his chair he let out a heaving cough and quickly took a swig of the bottle noticing it was empty he reached for another and repeated the process of adding the tonic coughing uncontrollably he quickly took another swig.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    Ivory had to jump out of the way of a running drunk man. She could smell the alcohol radiating from him. She shook her head and continued walking into the Bee and Barb. Her bag was heavy with her new treasures. Ivory made her way over to a small table in a nice little corner and took off the bag and let it fall too the floor with a thump. She sat in the chair and fished out that small bag of coins she had just stolen and threw it at Keerava,who caught it with a smile. Ivory simply nodded and Keerava got to work on fixing Ivory her usual treat, a sweet-roll and a bottle of Black-Briar mead. Keerava sat the food and drink in front of Ivory and she nibbled happily on the roll. She had been hungry all day for something sweet, now she realized what she had wanted.

Cailan quickly gestured for someone to help the blind assassin, while he said, "Hey, you all right, or what?" In the meantime, he gestured to that guild member called Ivory to come and sit with him. He didn't know her well, but she was known as a bit of a lickspittle. Oh well.

Opnauticus

Hearing the sound of a person walking in he continued to say "Though, I still have many things to perfect the technique and it does drain me a bit" he said "And what is the time?" he added raising an eyebrow and yawning after. There had been too much going on today especially with the tension between the two guilds though he felt that this Cailin was a good natured and friendly person. Though he dared not get to attached to the man.

Cailan estimated it was about ten in the afternoon already, and that's what he told Opnauticus. "Perhaps you want to lie down for a bit? You look a bit tired, and a lot has transpired today. Perhaps Marcus wants to rent a room as well," he remarked, shooting a wink to Marcus.

Opnauticus

"How much for a room?" he asked wearily grabbing his coin purse and staggering towards keerava. He didn't really care he had enough coins he just really needed to lie down. He then collapsed to the ground unconscious.

Cailan rushed forward to help Opnauticus, and threw some thirty Septims to Keerava. Then he and another patron carefully carried Opnauticus upstairs to an empty room, where the assassin was laid down on the bed. Cailan sat there, waiting for Opnauticus to wake up or a healer to arrive. The sounds from downstairs could be heard clearly, the commotion plain to hear.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    Ivory looked over at the motioning man. Before she could get up too join them however the assassin fell to the ground. Her eye twitched and she watched his "friends" perhaps carry him up too a room. Keerava pocketed the coins. Ivory disappeared outside and returned a moment later with a priestess of Mara. She led the priestess up to the khajiit's room and left once the priestess began the healing. "Disgusting magic-users" she mumbled on her way down the stairs.

Opnauticus

"You fool you dare speak of me again!? I should have killed you while I had the chance!" Opnauticus heard these words while he was knocked out "Ahhh... but you didn't so that makes you the fool!" Opnauticus replied to the voice, but not with his mouth but with his mind. A terrible pain shot up his back and he began to spasm. "Arghhh!!!!" he screamed in his mind "You shall not win this!!!" he screamed at the demon in his mind. He then pushed his mind to Cailin who was sitting next him and said " The healer is doing nothing! Check my satchel for Nirn root and wheat add a bit of vampire dust and mix it with water then force it down my throat" He instructed the man.

Cailan did as asked, and mixed the strange plant with the dangerous ashes, and made Opnauticus eat it. He was afraid of what would happen, though. Vampires never were good, and Nirnroot was too weird to be good.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    The priestess stepped back but remained in the room in case further assistance was needed. Ivory however was back at her table finishing her sweet-roll and mead. She appeared rather indifferent to the situation.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts