• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

JBar2531

"Ah, you want war with the Brotherhood? Kill me then. You Thieves think your all high and mighty because you out number me? I just wanted to talk about a current job. I was going to offer the Brotherhood's assistaince, as the Necromancer surley will send people after you." Marcus thought it was funny that this Guild Master thought he was being ignorant. He was just warning her that he could fight.

Opnauticus

Listen of the nightmother.
    "I would like to ask you to kindly remove your dagger from my friends heart... please." Opnauticus said as walked down the stairs to the door of the rataway. He stepped down from the last step with a bit of a thump. "A little higher than I remember it to be." He said regaining his balance."Ohhh... and please don't stop the conversation on my account." he added with a slight smile.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    "Clunk: cruuuunch, Clunk: cruuuuunch" are accurate onomatopoeias of the sounds of booted feet squishing into the dirt emanating from outside the windows in the Dawnguard's sleeping quarters at approximately 3:00 AM. All the Dawnguard infantry that were in their beds were sound asleep, except Swims-With-Silence, who was a light sleeper.

"CLUNK: CRUNCH....", there it was again, except this time loud enough to wake up Swims, who was still in his rags. He rubbed his scaly eyelids and glanced at the window. He saw a shadowy figure with glowing orange eyes....he recognized the eye color immediately, being in the Dawnguard, it was a vampire. The figure ran away as soon as Swims looked at it; but Swims-With-Silence was not about to let an obvious vampire escape so easily...

Swims-With-Silence grabbed his Silver and Dwarven crafted Shortsword, Embershade, off of the top of his nightstand where he placed his weaponry before going to sleep. Then Swims-With-Silence sprinted through the door; surprisingly not waking any of the Dawnguard that were asleep in the quarters, with the exception of the blacksmith, Gunmar, who was already awake in his own quarters. Swims-With-Silence bolted through the door, shoving it open with his foot. He saw the same shadowy figure as last time halfway down the road, but not so covered in shadows anymore due to a torch hanging off of a pole in the campyard. What Swims-With-Silence made out of this mysterious vampire he was pursuing through chase was a somewhat burly nord, with a long dirty blonde beard and hair, wearing the maroon colored vampire armor.

As the Vampire's speed increased, so did Swims'. However, Swims-With-Silence was faster, catching up to this vampiric man. With his Stamina draining, and the Vampire's stamina doing anything but draining, Swims had to resort to the only thing he could think of. With the absence of his crossbow, Swims-With-Silence could only hope to get lucky with this endeavor. He stopped and chucked Embershade at the running vampire in the distance. The blade whizzed through the air, and as soon as the Vampire caught notice of it, he started running faster, it was too late, however, and the side of the blade was lodged deep within the Vampire's calf muscle.

The Vampire kneeled down and yelped in pain, with the fire and bane-undead enchantment tearing at every fiber of his being. Suddenly, two unexpected Crossbow bolts soared from the right and left that came from the escalated ranger Posts from up within the trees near Fort Dawnguard and hit the Vampire from both sides, finishing him off. Then, two Dawnguard soldiers emerged from the bushes of those trees, it was the Dawnguard Night Patrol. The two Dawnguard individuals saluted Swims from afar as he jogged gruelingly to the Vampire's corpse to extract Embershade. Once he travelled the 30-some feet and did so, he yelled at the two Dawnguard night patrol troops so they could hear him,
    "WHEN GALAHAD WAKES, TELL HIM I'M AT RIFTEN. ALRIGHT?!"

The two Dawnguard troops nodded in response. Then Swims-With-Silence finally tugged hard enough and extracted his blade from the Vampire corpse's calf muscle, firmly grasped the handle, and carried it with him....on his way, on foot, to Riften....

Cadaver

Elrond looked on he was disgusted that these mere thieves had found themselves worthy against the might of the legendary dark brotherhood, Elrond’s rage engulfed him he swooped down of the balcony where he had been perched and spoke with haste his knife in his left hand raised above his head and the knife that had been bestowed on him by Astrid in his right by his waist he spoke ” fools you dare challenge us you thieves if i had wanted i could of smoked you out of your hole like the rats you are, but i decided against that, i am here to kill maven black brior but i heard of a necromancer that has a certain object that you desire i think we could help each other come with me you are the infamous thieves guild leader Servina we have urgent business to discuss.”

He said with a hasten smile he sheathed his blade for reassurance and signalled for the queen of thieves to follow.

Cailan drew the blood of the assassin he was holding without hesitation. He pushed the dagger's point into the flesh, just enough to make the blood drip off the cold iron. "You will not speak to our Guild Master or our guild like that, you arrogant cockroach. One more word, and your friend here will need a new heart. Now, think very carefully about your next move. Remember, we have friends everywhere in Riften. Now you will walk away and let your friend here explain," Cailan poked a bit deeper, "Or i"ll kill him. Remember, no profanity or disrespect." The brown eyes shot fire at the arrogant assassin, clearly one who thought he could pull off any stunt he liked, just because he had a blade.

JBar2531

"Are you trying to intimidate me? Its not working, just to let you know. It will take more than a thief with a knife to scare me. Anyway, as I said, we would like to offer our help. I didnt want to start anything, but you blew this way out of porportion, Guild Master." Marcus took a deep breath. "I was just letting you know if you wanted to fight, that I knew how, and it wouldnt be an easy kill for you. Know if you would kindly tell your friend here to get his knife out of my chest, we can discuss business."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Servina listened closely to what was happening and to be honest it all confused her. There was something about a Necromancer sending people and that the Brotherhood were doing a job and also somehting about offering assassistance. Servina then watched as the Guild master, a man Servina knew well, Elrond, he was an evil and nasty man who was born in a world of death and he added to the world of dead with his assassinations and acts of pure cruelty.

Servina was not scared of the three assassins and she wouldn't stop her members from killing all three of them and she didn't care if there was a "guild war" as the Brotherhood were outnumbered to the Thieves Guild. Servina then watched with pleasure and delight as Cailan began to cut into the flesh of one of the assassins.
    " Cailan stop, we don't want the petty assassins getting their nickers in a twist now do we? And assassin I don't want to fight and I do not feel like just talking to anyone, now I will go with your guild master so we can speak," Servina said with a sly smile.
    " Now play nicely I have to go for a while and make our guests at home, but if theres any funnny business you know what to do."

Servina gave all of them a nod and then followed Elrond as he peckoned her. They walked through the streets of Riften and Servina began to ask questions.
    " So please tell me about this current job and also any information you know about this Necromancer one of your rodents speak of?" Servina asked with interest wanting to gather as much information as possible.

As Serina walked away, Cailan pulled the knife out of the assasin. He held it in his hand though. Giving the man a nice smile, he said, "Well, it wasn't meant to intimidate you, actually." Holding out his free hand, he said, with a twinkle in his eyes, "The name's Cailan, and drinks are on me." It was better to pay a few septims than to have a personal feud with an assassin, he thought.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    Galahad rose from his bed refreshed and revitalized. He said his morning prayers to the Nine and quickly equipped his equipment. He then had breakfast and left his room to go ready his horse. As he walked towards the stable Theon, the man he had made leader while he was gone, approached him "Milord, Sir Swims-With-Silence has already left, he set out last night. He set out on foot and informed to of the men on patrol of his leaving". He informed Galahad as he readied his horse "Thank you Theon, I trust you'll be able to keep the Dawnguard in order while I'm gone?" Theon nodded in response "Of course Milord"

Theon walked along side Galahad as he rode towards the gate. " remember Theon, if neither of us return by the months end lead the Dawnguards to the city and burn those thieves out. I dont want some lowlife cutpurse walking around with my sword if i die." Theon saluted Galahad " of course Sir, I will not fail you". Galahad saluted back "Good, may the light of the nine guide you." And with that Galahad rode of toward Riften.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    Ivory lightly chuckled. She had been listening to the progressing conversation. For a moment she thought she would have to join in, but everything sorted itself out in it’s own strange way. She smiled slightly and went back to reading. She just hoped Servina wasn’t being led into a ambush by the assassins, now that....that would be very bad and it would also mean Ivory would have to track down every single assassin in the Dark Brotherhood and murder them to avenge her Guild Master. She loved work, but that was just a little too much. She turned a page, once that was read the book was closed and put under her bed among a pile of different books. “Finished....now I just need to go acquire some more at some point” she mumbled very quietly to herself.

Looking at the wound uneasily, Cailan began to walk up the stairs quickly, evading the other assasin who stood on the stairs and keeping his distance to Marcus. He wouldn't want to have a dagger across his throat himself now....

When they entered the Bee & Barb again, Cailan quickly ordered four bottles of black-briar mead, and sat at a round table in the corner of the tavern. Two girls came to the table and sat next to Cailan, begging him to tell something funny. He shook his head reluctantly, ruffled his hair with his left hand, and suddenly he held a tiny necklace in it. He threw it in the girl's cleavage lightly, and shot Marcus a look basically asking if he wanted a girl as well.

Opnauticus

Opnauticus followed Cailin and his fellow assassin into the bee and barb, Sitting down quietly he said "The name's Opnauticus. Nice to meet you." He said politely as possible after grabbing a bottle of mead he add a another strange tonic of his own creation to the drink, and continued to drink listening to the songs of the bard and the banter of the patrons, and letting the warmth of the fire wash over his fur.

Cailan looked at Opnauticus with a shocked look on his face. "Terribly sorry, mate, i didn't ask your name. I guess i forgot my manners! Have a drink on me, Opnauticus. The name's Cailin, and these girls are called Dasha and Valy," the thief said, pointing at the tall Imperial girl and the short Breton while signalling the barmaid with his other hand.

Opnauticus

"Nice, to finally know your name, and ohhh... what beautiful girls!" he said shooting a glance at them. After he downed that bottle of mead, he politely waited for the next one but as his vision faded he reached into his satchel and pulled out a bottle of clear liquid and passed it to Marcus. "Drink, it'll help you heal your wound faster" he told his bleeding friend.

Cailan chuckled. "Why, all of them, Marcus! Not to give you the wrong idea, but the girls like me pretty much, though i do say so myself." The Imperial girl whispered something into Cailan's ear, and shot a playful look at Marcus. "Although you've drawn some attention as well, friend," he said while winking at him. Opnauticus was given another drink on Cailan's money, while he ordered a whole tray of mead to be delivered at the table. His pouch was chock-full anyways, so he could spare the money. "Hey, Opnauticus, tell me a bit about yourself if you want."

Opnauticus

"What do you wish to know?" He asked the man he assumed was sitting across from him. Grabbing a bottle of mead and adding that same strange tonic to the mix, he lent back in his chair waiting for an answer, and calmly drink his mead. He thought about many things that had happened throughout his life and the most worse part of it all. That fateful night with that creature.

"Well, i don't know," Cailan said, frowning in thought. "Perhaps you'd like to share with us how you got into your line of work? Nevermind the girls, they won't understand anyways." That earned him a clout on the ear from the Breton, who gave him a playful kiss on his ear to make up for it afterward.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts