• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
I was partial to warriors, then I tried out a mage, no knees in this post, sorry, and it is AMAZINGLY fun! Oh hi Draugr FLOOOOOWWWWSSHHH! Im playing an Altmer Pyro named Elexq, and he has a bunch of burns on his face and he has white eyes. If I could post a pic of him, I think a few of you would plops yourselves.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
This thread title made me LOL.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
You started to understand the meaning of magic dear apprentice..

Keep on blowing stuff up and you will be rewarded with 72 virgins.. Oh wait! wrong forum..

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
Welcome, Apprentice. It seems the power of the Arcane has made an impression on you, has it not?

Seriously though, I love mages as well. I can't live without my twin Dremora Lord bodyguards.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Strength and steel are all well and good, but magic is the true power in this world!

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Hisss.

Evil mage types.

Real warriors use sharpened metal sticks on the end of long poles!

TheDovahkiin

My next character will be either an assassin, or a Storm Mage.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I just made a new character which is a cross between an Assassin and a Necromancer, sneak up slit throat, raise dead, steal their very souls to deny them their afterlife. Those who I can't raise I shall eat to take their power.

TheDovahkiin

I just invaded Halted Stream Camp and I one shot killed the Chief with dual fireballs. Woah. I heard that Destruction doesen't level well, but whatever, should my next character be an Assassin, an Atromancer, Necromancer, or archer? Is the first Dual-Casting perk worth it? So far the only skill that has leveled is Destruction.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
Hisss.

Evil mage types.

Real warriors use sharpened metal sticks on the end of long poles!
I think old Dr Freud would have a few things to say about that.

TheDovahkiin

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Elexq?
I don't know, I wasn't doing anything lore based, just weird names you won't hear now :p.

azali100

I don't know, I wasn't doing anything lore based, just weird names you won't hear now :p.

There's nothing wrong with the name. At least its creative. I give my characters names like Tim and Jeremiah breaker-of-legs.

its just how in the world do you pronounce that?

TheDovahkiin

El-x-ek

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts