• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Texas fight

Hi, I'm an avid skyrim player who has a little sister in 4th grade that enjoys watching me play and has a khajiit that keeps her laughing evilly when she does sneaky things. I now own oblivion as well as revisiting the Fallout series. I also have a Bethesda forum account with the same name.
Plus I'm Asian. Err... White/Asian. 100% Pokemon/Zelda/RPG loving nerdy football player.
I bid thee adieu.

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
Always good to see a Skyrim/Zelda/RPG/football fan. Welcome!

Zelda was a great game Skyrims a great game and most rpgs our amazing games. So welcome my fellow friend :)

Stone

Retired Moderator
Hey there Texas fight! Welcome to the community.

Exelex

Welcome to the Forums! I have only played The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I don't have a Wii and only played it at my uncle's house), and I loved it! Definitely an all-time great! I hope to see you around the forums.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings Texas fight! Does your sister play, too? I'd imagine if she enjoys watching you have all the fun, maybe she'd fancy a go for herself. :D Anyway, have fun here and may your sister become the next Dovahkiin. :Dovahkiin:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts