• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bronxtale

I was at skyrim wikia and i decide to collect all daedric artifacts but the thing is I want the Hircine's ring and the effect is you can't take it off and there is another ring the quest the taste of deadth where you get the ability to eat corpse I want that too so is there are a way take it off or something?

El Fonz0

Yeah. COmplete the quest.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
First off, I'm surprised anyone actually uses the Ring of Namira. Second, after you finish Ill Met By Moonlight you can take Hircine's Ring off.

Adam Warlock

It is possible to get BOTH the removable Ring of Hircine AND the Savior`s Hide by completing the Ill Met By Moonlight quest.
An on-line search will reveal several methods for accomplishing this.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Getting Hircines ring is easy.

SPOILER!!!

After you follow Sinding into the cave, you have an option to either kill him or fight with him.
Killing him results in getting saviors hide.
Fighting with him results in getting Hircines ring

I like Hircine for the fact he doesn't get angry when you disobey his order on killing Hircine. He rewards you because there was still a 'hunt'.
I didn't like the end of the quest because when I wanted to take Sindings Hide and wanted his body to actually look like I took his hide.

bronxtale

is the ring of namira bad?
First off, I'm surprised anyone actually uses the Ring of Namira. Second, after you finish Ill Met By Moonlight you can take Hircine's Ring off.

bronxtale