• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Remnantique

Soft Seeker
Enter, the amazing Guy. lol joking (cookie for whoever gets that reference). I'm Remnantique, you can call me Rem. I'm pretty much your average guy who loves games, i study games design right now. I can be quite hyper at times but serious as well, i'm friendly so if you ever have anything you want to talk about with someone but don't know who, i'll be here to listen = )

Games wise i love RPGs, Final Fantasy and the Tales series most of all, i watch anime alot too like Naruto, chobits, loveless etc, i like making websites and making digital artwork on Photoshop...well i should say i used to (been quite lazy of late >_<) but yea lol

Anything else you'd like to know feel free to squeeze me until i spill the beans.

AnimeBoy13.jpg
I should probably give a few links to some things i'm with, Facebook, YouTube, [msn - rayhavox@msn.com]​
[Just realised i mispelt the Topic title for "Hiya" and can't change it LOL ]​

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Steve, welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
BAAHHAHAHAHAA very much lol'ed at your Y U NO siggy... XD Welcome to the community!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts