• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lawrence22

Hi everyone, I'm new to the Elder scrolls games but I am absoloutely loving this one. Unfortunately I think I have made a few mistakes early on with my first charachter but I'm still enjoying it. I can always start a new one later and look into alchemy and enchanting earlier next time. It also took me a while to get used to the combat and I totally ignored certain skills earl on like sneaking. Then I find myself at level 7 in the Thalmor Embassy with no armour, potions or anything but the knife I gave to Malborn. Needless to say I ended up having to reload an earlier version. I've went back to doing some of the other quests and will return soon when I feel my charachter is more up to it.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Lawrence22

Thanks for the welcome. Yep I suppose I am a bit long in the tooth, but I started playing this kind of thing about 30 years ago with dice and pencil and paper and got hooked.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I know what you mean, I'm about 6 yrs older than you & I don't know the meaning of old...lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts