• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

StellaLuna

Hello fellow Skyrimmers @-) I'm Brenna, just 16, of mixed Asian-European blood (But I'm barely even British, I consider myself a Filipino through and through xD) and I've been playing Skyrim for... a few weeks now. Gotten pretty addicted, haven't left the house in.. Awhile :/ Lmao. Skyrim is the first Elder Scrolls game I've played, so I'm still a noob to the series but it isn't the first Bethesda game (Fallout :D). Yeah, I like sandbox and RPGs. My main is a Dark Elf assassin named Anyael (Ironically, that was the name of my Blood Elf Paladin when I still played WoW. To this day, I still mentally kick myself for not naming her Syrael instead. Sounds more... Malevolent, I think :p). Fell in-love with the Dark Brotherhood (and, to a lesser extent... The Thieves Guild. But that's mainly cus of Brynjolf).

Well, aside from Skyrim. I'm currently a college Freshman (My country didn't have middle school, they're only implementing it now, actually) taking up Filmmaking... So yeah. Wish me luck with job hunting. XD Though I guess I don't have to worry much since my dad owns several businesses... Working for my dad. Joy. ._. Hm... I also like drawing, but I'm not very confident about my abilities XD So yeah, I'm a lazy hedonist. No secret. I either just wanna stay at home with a video game or a good movie marathon, or be out with my friends, just hanging out (or engaging in debauchery. Which ever :D). Oh. And parties are awesome.

Ok. I'll stop now cus this is getting too long. Tl;dr: HI!

Looking forward to meeting you people :D

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, StellaLuna! Your description of hardly leaving the house could pretty much describe most of the members here. Well, except for me, of course. I'm actually typing this whilst leaning against a boulder, overlooking a magnificent waterfall, with the sun peeking through pine trees. :) Yeah, right. And if you believe that, I have some choice property in Falkreath that I could sell you for a very cut-rate price. ;)

Good luck with your college studies, have fun here, and happy adventuring! <<< I'll defer to you the order in which you address those three. :D

StellaLuna

Awesome. I don't feel so anti-social now then :) I "disappeared" for a week from my friends after I first got the game... When I came back, they were all "YOU'RE ALIVE!"

Owning a lot in Falkreath?! SWEET. Jk :)))

Thanks, thanks and thanks :D Haha. And yeah, I need all the luck I can get for college. :) Have to make up for my slacking off in high school... Even if its just for the first term. ;P

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Anti-social? Not here, sorry. No such thing. And you disappearing from your friends? Don't think so. After their "YOU'RE ALIVE!" comment, I hope your response was something like, "Sounds like you all missed
me." ;) Oh, and sign here, please. For that lot in Falkreath, and no, sorry, but we do not offer Dragon Insurance. :D

StellaLuna

Oh yeah :"> It gave me warm fuzzy feelings inside :3 But nah, my response was "Sorry, I was just abducted by aliens".

Oh, that's alright. All the houses in Skyrim are fricking dragon resistant anyway. Not even dragon fire or a dragon landing on the roof could damage it! (Unless its a house in Helgen. Shameful architecture, that town). Oh, and I get to live near the DB sanctuary. what more could I ask for? :)

steiven

Hello
My Name is Steiven Wilson. I am 20. I am Engineer By Profession.Dancing, Listening Music, Watch TV shows Are My Hobbies.I Am New in This Forum. I am Glad to Being A part of this community. I hope I'll Enjoy my Stay. :)
Share Something About You !