• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panshi

New kitten on the block
My name's Panshi, I've been an avid fiend of Elder Scrolls since Morrowind, which almost made me fail high school back then. I wasn't really mystified by Oblivion, but Skyrim sure is the bomb. Glad there's such an active community here for fans of the game, hope we can share some good times chatting about it.

So far I've built one character, a Khajiit named Panshi, silver/white furred cat who travels light and sneaks its way through shady corridors. Just reached level 29, with 100 in sneak and 80 in bow as my major skills. My favorite passtime is to get ennemies bashed by their own trapdoors.

Thanks for reading,

All the best,

Panshi.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, Panshi! Excellent. You can now join the rest of the fiends here in the forums. Good times for sure are on the way. So much to do and read here, but so little time. Kinda like the game itself. Have fun and happy adventuring! :bluedragon:

Lorelei

Hi Panshi. I like that name! :)

I never played Morrowind, but I played Oblivion which is where I got my first taste of the TES series. Despite all the glitches I really love this RPG series. I do miss the face customization Oblivion had. Wish my laptop could run Skyrim. :sadface:

Panshi

New kitten on the block
Thanks!

I do miss the face customization Oblivion had. Wish my laptop could run Skyrim.. :sadface:

So do I, as well as the custom class creation, but eh, times change :) .

As for the glitches, I think they're kind of a signature of TES. My brother and I used to "imitate" Oblivion npc corpse physics, boucing around the room and shaking in awkward poses just to kill time and alienate our parents. I know, you're only young once :cool:

Glitches, as you can see, are also a great conversation starter, for they are, imho, the cultural heritage binding each and every player, regardless which TES generation they played. :cowboy::coffee:

Lorelei

My brother and I used to "imitate" Oblivion npc corpse physics, boucing around the room and shaking in awkward poses just to kill time and alienate our parents.

LMAO! :D

Glitches, as you can see, are also a great conversation starter, for they are, imho, the cultural heritage binding each and every player, regardless which TES generation they played. :cowboy::coffee:

I never thought of it that way, but it's so true!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts