hi , im all new and crap.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Error

so ... the skooma is on me tonight ... ... lol no but really .. hi everyone .

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
thanks for the links to my compilations Dave, they do have a comprehensive list of some of the best guides in the tutorial section.

And indeed welcome to the forums Error.

we have a bit of everything here for the avid Skyrim fan...
  • Role Playing in character story threads
  • Fan Fiction
  • Artwork
  • Albums
  • Guides and Tutorials
  • Lobby Games
  • General discussion areas
I hope you find us a welcoming and friendly bunch please enjoy and hit me up for anything you might wanna ask questions about, especially in the way of RolePlaying, or guides I am always happy to help

Error

that you for the welcoming purple ! everyone here seems awesome so far ... i feel right at home in this awesome nest of geekary

Shew

yes, even though it is a pun let The Socially Awkward Unite

Shew

oh and I forgot to mention we have a shoutbox on the first page where you can live chat with those watching it... click the name of it and it also expands out to a full chat.

Error

sweet , i will probably check that out in a bit since i got this great insomnia thing goin for me lol!

Shew

lol i too am a Insomniac, lucky if i get 4 hr a day

Stone

Retired Moderator
Welcome Error, to Skyrimforums!

Enjoy your stay here, as you travel beyond imagination through the depths of Egypt finding mysterious artifacts as you go along. Also, watch out for the giant machine scorpion that hides under the sand. Stabbed me in the heart once and I had to spend 1 week regenerating.

Okay, that was weird. But really, hi.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts