• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dough

Hi everyone I'm dough. I'm from Mississippi USA. I been playing skyrim for a while now. I hav came across this forum a lot when searching for help in the game in the past. Now that I know the game good now an lots of tricks and tips I've done myself, I thought I would sign up so I coul help others as they have for me.

1 question I do have if someone would help me, I have been searching through here a lot and I do not see where some people may be getting those signatures that show character classes. Like example; I am a assassian. I notice a lot of people have them so I was thinking they are all comming from the same source. Thanks for the help an maybe if u could let me know if I have to host the pic to a link. Example imageshack.us or something like that. Thanks!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, Dough! The time-sink known as Skyrim has claimed yet another dragon soul. If you're asking what I think you're asking, try right clicking in the box. That should take you to a short Q&A, and once you're done with that, it'll tell you your class. From there, you need to bring it to your profile page. Sorry, the technical jargon escapes me. Happy adventuring! :Dragonborn:

Dough

Hi and thanks. This box you are telling me about. Where is that under? In sure in just overlooking it.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
The Stormcloak rebellion says hello to you, my friend.
(Hey! I'm Stormcloak007, and if you still need any help with anything related to builds, just ask me or any of the great guides we have around these parts. Pleasure to meet you. :))