• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Visthalu

Hello,
so since I am new here, an introduction might be appropriate...also it was suggested that I'd do so.

I remember when I first encountered Morrowind; I was searching for a game which was very "open" and "free" and I really liked it. Although, I did not play it very much and then Oblivion came, which I played very much... Now it is Skyrim, which I would personally say is the best game of the three mentioned.

Favourite race is without a doubt the argonian race, simply because of its look and because I like the explorer-type of character.

Don't know what to say about myself other than that I will not be rude to anyone here, luckily that is not a strong trait that I have. If anyone is wondering anything about me, feel free to ask; I have nothing in particular about myself that I find important to bring up here right now.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums! My cats also return the greeting ;) I try very hard to keep their commentary to a minimum which is probably a good thing because some of them are not terribly polite...

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Ragnar

The Red One
Hi! I'm also a bit new here too. Unfortunately, my dog is growling in greeting to your cats... good thing I just fed her, eh?

subwizardzero

Hey sup, I'm new here as well. First off skyrim rocks, been a fan since oblivion and immediately got hooked. I love that medievle style battling and customizable magic, not to mention the immense amount of land with endless quests. I recently started a class a wood elf focusing on stealth and archery as my strong points. Does anyone have any tips for improving my assassin to be the best possible. Weapons? Armour? People to meet? I would tell my cat your greetings however I have reason to believe my cat is plotting to kill me as we are not on good terms at the moment.