• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chaos

Premium Member
Well i have been trolling here for a few days now. Wanted to say hi and what an awesome site here. I also am playing on ps3 and have enough hours in that my wife knows my game wifes name...lol. i am currently a level 19 destro mage. I have played many rpg's mmo's and everything in between and this is by far my favorite.

Bill

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Chaos

Premium Member
Thank u i hate to ask but im frustrated at a quest i did. Maybe someone can help. I did the quest where u go to solitude and attend a party. Well they took all my stuff and i have nothing now that ive completed it. Where can i go find it. I had saving issues and i know in the quest there was a box with my gear. Can i go back there? If so whats the place called again?

Drazker

Son of Sithis
The place you are thinking of is the Thalmor Embassay, located south-west of Solitude. You can go back there but if you try to enter you'll likely encounter resistance from a large number of Thalmor Justicars. If you're a low level I wouldn't attempt it.

Glad to have you on our forums, Bill. Congratz on being our forum's "Chaos". No numbers. ;D

Chaos

Premium Member
Thanks. I have many aliases of chaos. I was shocked that this was available. I am n need of lockpicks also any help? Im a 19

Drazker

Son of Sithis
You can buy lockpicks conveniently from any general store, usually located in Hold capitals and some towns, such as Riverwood.

Chaos

Premium Member
Ya i know that much i read somewhere u can buy like 30 at a time outside some major city. But i cant find that place. I thought it said winterhold.

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
Once you complete the introductory quests for the Thieves Guild in Riften, the fence there will sell you 30-35 lockpicks every two days. Welcome to the Forums!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts