• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Addison

I've just purchased The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition 2 days ago and enjoying it!
Although I haven't gotten far yet and may restart and make a different character!
Got the game from Steam on PC and noticed "mods" which is some sort of addon to the game that other players created? That seems really cool and I'll download those mods soon after I play through this game and get used to it... I'll buy and download Morrowind and Oblivion as well some other day.
I'm new to the Elder Scrolls Series but really wanted to play Skyrim because of the dragons xD So, here I am! Glad to be here in the forums!

My name is Addison and I'm 24 years old. I've got a job in the concession stands, but it's not much so every passing month my money goes downhill and I'm close to nothing. But I manage so it's fine because I live with my mother for now. Once I find a better job, have better income, I'm moving on down to New York to live around the Carroll Family, my mother's side, which is pretty huge. Right now, I live in Virginia with mom. And she's fine with me living here, she loves me and says being here with her helps her a lot in many ways. Taking care of the animals, working around the house, etc.
Not much is going on in my life right now, but soon... soon... I'll move forward with my life and I know I'll enjoy a new life being away from parents and living my own.

While having no-life right now, my main interests are basically just being on the computer and playing video games/MMORPGs or socializing with ladies. But I do also love to go down to the volleyball club (Where I work in the concession stand) to play volleyball with my team and socialize with peoople. Everyone there is awesome and friendly! I don't really have a social life except for in that club. But soon, I'll change that and really have a social life.

I've decided to the join here in the Skyrim Forums because as a new player, I was hoping to make a couple of friends here who also enjoy these games and also read some guides, tips, etc. to help me out get better with this game. But I read some sort of beginner guide, which was really nice, somewhere else and learned a few things and I know which character and type of gameplay I want to start out with now.

But yeah! Hope to learn many more things about Skyrim while I'm here! This game is amazing and will hold me for quite a long time, especially when I beat the game and start using mods!

amcsBreakingBad

Hello Addison. I am new here as well. As a matter of fact, this is my first post. I plan on putting up a list of non-traditional character builds up on the forum in the next few days if you are looking for character ideas.

Addison

Haha nice to meet you :)
Well, I'm thinking of Nord and 2-handed weapons for now.
But I am always up for new ideas so I'm looking forward to your builds :)

amcsBreakingBad

Haha nice to meet you :)
Well, I'm thinking of Nord and 2-handed weapons for now.
But I am always up for new ideas so I'm looking forward to your builds :)

Goin with a classic I see. Nice choice. Always been a magic user myself but I've made and Nord Warrior before. First build is up in the Guides and Tutorials section.