• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xenton

I was having trouble getting Esbern to open a door, so I google 'skyrim forum' and here I am. After having a search I think my best bet will to fix the missing audio. I'm off to try and find the 'Master List' thread and se what that says on the matter.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, Xenton. Thanks for joining!

Glad your Google search found us. :D

Xena-Dhovakiin

I was having trouble getting Esbern to open a door, so I google 'skyrim forum' and here I am. After having a search I think my best bet will to fix the missing audio. I'm off to try and find the 'Master List' thread and se what that says on the matter.

Hi there. Glad u came through with closed door. So far my only "don`t like" was the 3rd person in screen view left bottom corner came to close-up. just activated the last save of a few minutes earlier. Lydia dies - back to previous save and she lives again. take care. joachim

Xena-Dhovakiin

G` morning Skyrim forum.
I was having a slight thing with my Avatar too close-up in 3rd person. Another player also mentioned the same situation. To test I started a new game and yes same happens. Started another new one and then it viewed perfectly. In a previous game this happened after I backed her up in a corner to wait for someone in a house. From thereon the same close-up situation in 3rd person. I re-activated a save to correct that. Any idea why this occurs? I run 1280x720. joachim.

Xena-Dhovakiin

G`evening. I have finished the Stormcloack saga - or not? and what happens further in this mission? Elf invasions or nothing further? In have previously finished the Imperial-legion mission that ended horribly corrupted. fantasies are made of that.
Just asking. jm

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I haven't finished the stormcloaks stortyline as it keeps glitching and not letting me turn in my quest, but I'm assuming that one you've liberated Skyrim, then life goes on as normal, except there won't be as much Imperials wandering about.

Xena-Dhovakiin

I haven't finished the stormcloaks stortyline as it keeps glitching and not letting me turn in my quest, but I'm assuming that one you've liberated Skyrim, then life goes on as normal, except there won't be as much Imperials wandering about.

Thanx. I have liberated Skyrim and was wondering if there is going to be more Imperial/Ulfric/Thalmor fighting to expect. The 2 missions ending looks so much like a sudden-death no more situation coming. Maybe that`s it anyway. Much more to do so up in arms again. Regards. joachim

Xena-Dhovakiin

Thanx. I have liberated Skyrim and was wondering if there is going to be more Imperial/Ulfric/Thalmor fighting to expect. The 2 missions ending looks so much like a sudden-death no more situation coming. Maybe that`s it anyway. Much more to do so up in arms again. Regards. joachim
G`morning. After completion of the Stormcloack sage Ulrich said "You are free to roam...the gods have plans for u..."" but also that he is updating is army for an expected Thalmor attack eventually. As well as rogue Imperials are banding together using the situation to do their own thing. Well I will carry on regardless and experience whatever comes my way. Keep playing an d keep going. joachim

Xena-Dhovakiin

G`evening. I experienced a glitch while jumping to a hut in the game from somewhere sitting on my horse. We arrived quite dramatically. Me on my horse appeared about - so it seemed - 50 feet above the hut in the air. Dropped straight down to the earth and smashed my poor horse to its death under me. Did not feel so good.
How such things happens is beyond me. I only buy Riften Stable horses. Take care. Joachim

Xena-Dhovakiin

Since I play 4 (four) version of the game at the same time - well not simultaneously though - I could solve the Windhelm butcher incident quite easy. After the Stormcloack mission I could buy a house in Windhelm and of course bought the house the butcher used at the same time. Because I have previously finished the riddle in previous game, I could walk to the bloody chest, get the letter and walked to the build-in wardrobe that led to the slaughter and experiment chamber, retrieved the two journals and reported the matter to the Jarl`s advisor who then eventually arrested the court wizard. Took me a few minutes. I use a PS3 no cheats nor mods regrettably. I seem to like it since it is more demanding. jm

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
That's quite a glitch there, Xena. I've never encountered such a thing. However, in fighting a dragon and it crashed yesterday, I became lodged in between a wall and the dirt and I couldn't move. I was able to kill the dragon from where I stood, but I had to fast travel away in order to actually start moving.
I hope your horses fare well in the future.

Xena-Dhovakiin

Belief it or not! I have started an new game with a female avatar number Xena-Dhovakiin VI! The thing is I am a face fanatic and if da profile in not nice I am not Hoppy. As Monk said about his frog. I then eventually found out how all presets work and see there - a more desiring profile. I play 1280 x720 sooooo I keep the weight of the body at maximum to bring out the shapely curves! On PC I used 720x540 I think and everybody was as broad and husky as a tank. With all my new starts I am still on level 12. I have finished the Stormcloack mission on a previous new start and was more satisfactory than the Legion Imperial one that ended as a farce so far I am concerned. I also plunder the treasure chest at the mine and the book Doors of Oblivion for stuff to sell. I simply draw a 1000 books, give Lydia 210 and carry mine and the rest I simply put on hold with the skeleton and collect it all on the next round. Save me buying a horse that dies around every corner. Any more ideas on PS3 will be appreciated. When the avatar moves to close in view towards the back of the screen for some reason unknown, I simply activate a save where it was still normal in the middle of the screen where it should be. Take care Joachim.