Hey Dragon...I'm over here!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Onyx

Not sure if anybody else has had this, but when playing my Argonian Assassin Dragons seem to ignore me! When a Dragon shows up it will attack whatever is around...except me...At first I though that was maybe cause the other targets where bigger threats etc and I have seen on my other char that Dragons attack pretty much anything in site.

However, 3 times now I have been alone in the wild (no companion) and a Dragon appears. I have the shroud armor set, but I am not sneaking and I am shoot at it with bow (not hitting it mind, but trying) and the thing cirlces a few times and fly's away...? 3 Times now, no landing or attacking..

What!? Am I not good enough for you Dragon!? Got something against Argonian's huh?

What does an Argonian have to do to get it's attention!? Run around naked flapping like a chicken!?

Damn pretentious dragons....*grumble grumble*

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Same thing happened to my dark elf. I was on my way to Riften (I was still very close to Whiterun) when a dragon had appeared screeching in the skies above me. I wandered back over to the farms by Whiterun just to give myself a wideopen space (I have 90% fire resistance) so I wasn't concerned about being killed by this dragon, but the sob would not land nor give me the time of day. He just flew around screeching. I shot frostbite at him, I shot arrows at him, I used my unrelenting force shout on him, and all he did was continue to fly around. So I eventually gave up and left on my way to Riften.

Onyx

So what, are we not good enough now for ya Dragons? Get down here and i'll bite ya wings off *shouts the naked Argonian as he chases the dragon while flapping and clacking like a chicken to no avail*

Zedsded

same here, but i'va always assumed its cos i'm usually sneaking around and there are more visible targets...which is fine by mean, i'll snipe at it from cover all day long

Onyx

Aye normally it is ok if they can find some other targets (just gotta haul myself after them) but when I am the only thing around (and I am not in sneak mode) they seem to ignore me. On my other char this was not an issue as they always either attacked me or my companion.

Might be because of my stealth skill (around 70) + my shout armor (muffled/silent) and I have no companion follow means I do not register? Also I cannot hit a barn door with a fireball so no way I hit them with my bow....(although I hit a giant once by mistake but that is another story)

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
lol yeah the aiming takes some time to get used to, I'm still not that great when it comes to aiming (I suspect this is why I have yet to use the higher level magic [which is why I suspect I SUCK at being a mage in this game]). Giants are great fun lol, constant moments of running towards an area and see a giant appear out of nowhere and beat my into the ground lol. My first time playing I had no idea Giants were fightable and so I went over tried to talk to it and bam I flew 50 feet in the air.

Onyx

lol yeah the aiming takes some time to get used to, I'm still not that great when it comes to aiming (I suspect this is why I have yet to use the higher level magic [which is why I suspect I SUCK at being a mage in this game]). Giants are great fun lol, constant moments of running towards an area and see a giant appear out of nowhere and beat my into the ground lol. My first time playing I had no idea Giants were fightable and so I went over tried to talk to it and bam I flew 50 feet in the air.
"I can see my house from hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................."

*Distant thud*

Onyx

Hmmm good point :D