• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CreationKit

I'm a long time TOS fan and also am a modding enthusiast. I run a mod website for Skyrim and I thought maybe I could try to post some things here on the tutorial section for anyone interested in modidng Skyrim :)

Anyways, thanks for the welcome, this looks like a neat place!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
That would be fantastic. We have several people interested in modding and I know the learning curve is a bit steep. We'd love to have your input here.

We also have a separate modding forum section I hope you check out.

CreationKit

That would be fantastic. We have several people interested in modding and I know the learning curve is a bit steep. We'd love to have your input here.

We also have a separate modding forum section I hope you check out.
Awesome maybe I could help get them introduced to the kit, doing some basic things isn't too hard at all! You just need to take the time to sit down and learn.

And I couldnt find it (I know im getting old. I'm blind :p ) could you link me to it?

Thanks man!

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I'm not blind or deaf, but I promise I'm not bright enough to figure anything out! :eek: I hope to see you around CreationKit :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts