• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Hiya all,

I'm an old member here, but I haven't been on this forum in a long time, so I thought I should introduce myself again. I'm Laura, I'm 21, Living in Ireland. Been playing Skyrim for about 2 years now.

Anyone wants to know anything about me, don't hesitate to ask. It's great to be back :D

Lucid

Welcome back! Amazing how many of us there are who still think Skyrim is great, 2 1/2 years after its release, eh?

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Welcome back! Amazing how many of us there are who still think Skyrim is great, 2 1/2 years after its release, eh?
Damn right! :D I've recently started playing again, so much I've missed on my first few playthroughs! lol

Hi there, welcome back. I'm sure you know the forums better than me. Nice to meet you :)

EDIT: wait... I joined before you. haha.. oh well, welcome back anyways :p

Haha!! Thank you! :D

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Hiya all,

I'm an old member here, but I haven't been on this forum in a long time, so I thought I should introduce myself again. I'm Laura, I'm 21, Living in Ireland. Been playing Skyrim for about 2 years now.

Anyone wants to know anything about me, don't hesitate to ask. It's great to be back :D

Welcome back! Always nice to see someone not across the ocean ;) I'm from the Netherlands :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts