• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
This is not in reference to 1st characters and mistakes made along the way.

I'm genuinely curious if any of you, maybe tired of the "traditional" builds, has ever composed a character with major issues?

By that I mean, a "class" with conflicting skill sets that either don't work together or compliment each other, or are generally regarded as a "poor choice" to play, but found some odd synergy that allowed SUCCESS once you mastered it?

What mismatched skills/perks and/or race combos did you find to your surprise were actually fun and not quite the auto-fail you, or most other players would have expected?

Thanks!

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

And this actually worked later in the game?

Well, I regrettably admit that I had an infinite amount of restoration, which makes any and every build work. Dragons kicked my ass unless I had close wounds in my right hand. Although I must admit the build worked quite well against humanoids.

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
I've been putting levels on my Orc "Were-Barian," Wargo the Wolfheart. He's got two-handed and light armor, because I'm really starting to enjoy sneaking up on my enemies and then delivering a home-run swing with the greatsword. Light armor makes me think I'm tougher than I really am, so I get taken down by other two-handers every now and then--which battles waaay more intense. If I don't lay the action on thick, there's a good chance I'll die. I've been using Oakflesh to give my defense a little more oomph; it's a change of pace from all that heavy armor clinking I used to do. I'm usually good and bloody after fights, which helps my Restoration leveling as well.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I was tired of the original sort of spellsword, so I combined the Badass Viking build from Robbaz (King of Sveden) with the Spellsword.

I ended up with a heavily armoured, Gloves-of-the-Pugilist-wearing viking Argonian who enjoyed burning things with his left hand.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts