• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mavet

I just bought the skyrim game for pc and still doing the first quest and don't see a cursor when i play, just the recticle in the middle of the screen. How do i get a cursor - thanks :)

Flamingtaco

I just bought the skyrim game for pc and still doing the first quest and don't see a cursor when i play, just the recticle in the middle of the screen. How do i get a cursor - thanks :)
I'm pretty sure its supposed to be a reticle not a cursor.

mavet

Ok so how do i target things or if i want to pick up something, how do i do that?? what do i have to move the screen over something??

bradavis

Ok so how do i target things or if i want to pick up something, how do i do that?? what do i have to move the screen over something??
I apologize for the following statement: NOOOB. haha but what you do it just walk over, pan the recticle over the item and click the action button to pick it up. I don't think there's such a thing as targeting on Skyrim though

mavet

I apologize for the following statement: NOOOB. haha but what you do it just walk over, pan the recticle over the item and click the action button to pick it up. I don't think there's such a thing as targeting on Skyrim though

ok A S S H O L E you didn't have to be rude and call me names. I'm just used to using a cursor with Morrowind and Oblivion.

bradavis

ok A S S H O L E you didn't have to be rude and call me names. I'm just used to using a cursor with Morrowind and Oblivion.
whoa touchy, no need to freak out. I apologized before I even posted it. Suck it up I was joking. Plus I helped you.

Flamingtaco

I don't know about morrowind, but Oblivion had a reticle not a cursor. are you sure you've played them, because you're having a lot of trouble with this?

mavet

Yes I played both. Perhaps I used a mod with obl for the reticle. But it's a moot issue now. What about moving about. Seems to be a real pain in the a s s with the mouse - any suggestions? Using the PC platform.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts