• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sairam

Help !!!
I started out with Janessa as my comapanion and we sorta made a kick-ass team...
So i married her and now she has disappeared(?)
No luck searching at the breeze home in Whiterun...
Didnt find her at the The Drunken Huntsman either :'(

Anyone else facing the same issue?

Ks17

Help !!!
I started out with Janessa as my comapanion and we sorta made a kick-ass team...
So i married her and now she has disappeared(?)
No luck searching at the breeze home in Whiterun...
Didnt find her at the The Drunken Huntsman either :'(

Anyone else facing the same issue?
Try figuring out where her house is, and looking there. Otherwise if you are on PC, use the console command player.moveto X, where X is the ref ID for the NPC. I believe Jenassa's ID is 000E1BA9. If you aren't on PC, good luck finding her then :p I suppose waiting several days in game and then looking again could help in case she is out somewhere and lost...

MrCostari

Totally unreadable u mean.
It is small and almost the same colour as the background.
And his topic title isn't good either.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Anyways, what system are you on?

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
If she died she will be in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun. If not wait 2-3 days and it should say "Follower grew tired of waiting" or something.

brandon

yeah i lost her too. she was my follower till i started the db quest and then she turned up missing when i woke up in the shack. i went to the inn i originally went to sleep in she wasnt there. i went back to whiterun she wasnt at the drunken huntsman or anywhere else in whiterun.

Sairam

Try figuring out where her house is, and looking there. Otherwise if you are on PC, use the console command player.moveto X, where X is the ref ID for the NPC. I believe Jenassa's ID is 000E1BA9. If you aren't on PC, good luck finding her then :p I suppose waiting several days in game and then looking again could help in case she is out somewhere and lost...

THANX MAN!!!
Couldnt find the bitch anywhere.Used the console command.
WORKED WONDERS:-)

brandon

THANX MAN!!!
Couldnt find the bitch anywhere.Used the console command.
WORKED WONDERS:-)
grrr i was hoping you were on xbox maybe if you found her i couldve then.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Just post that first next time. Its makes a huge difference if we know what system it is. Each one has its own kinks and rituals that you need to follow for a good game experience. :D

YolaniT

grrr i was hoping you were on xbox maybe if you found her i couldve then.
(PS3) I don't know if you still haven't found her, but I had lost her at the Sundered Towers after she turned and tried to kill me. She just walked into the Red Eagle Ascend (or whatever cave that is) and it wasn't until I went into the cave to clear it that she waiting and wanted $500 coin to have her follow again. Stupid, I know, but my plan is to bring her with me back to Lydia in Whiterun, take all of my belongings from her and tell her to part ways so it doesn't happen again. Apparently because she is a mercenary, she will leave after a certain amount of time.

brandon

(PS3) I don't know if you still haven't found her, but I had lost her at the Sundered Towers after she turned and tried to kill me. She just walked into the Red Eagle Ascend (or whatever cave that is) and it wasn't until I went into the cave to clear it that she waiting and wanted $500 coin to have her follow again. Stupid, I know, but my plan is to bring her with me back to Lydia in Whiterun, take all of my belongings from her and tell her to part ways so it doesn't happen again. Apparently because she is a mercenary, she will leave after a certain amount of time.
If mercs left after a certain amount of time then it is a very long time. But that makes sense in sort of a wierd way. but im on my 5th or 6th guy now. and that seems like a lifetime ago. If what you say is true it could have something to do with your level.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts