Help with unarmed finishers on 360

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chotchino

I've seen countless videos of people doing awesome finishing moves using fists where they pick up the enemy and slam him down or grab his head and punch him in the face like 3 times. I've tried multiple times always finishing with a punch to the face but no cool animation. Is this a PC only thing or what? Any help would be appreciated.

JClarke1953

I don't know about the fists thing, but after acquiring the "backstabbing" perk, I get to watch my char do slo-mo when I sneak up behind with a good dagger and s-l-o-w-l-y slit their throat's, blood spray and all! You only might be missing a perk so you can do that.

Oh, and this is on a 360 too!

Chotchino

I don't know about the fists thing, but after acquiring the "backstabbing" perk, I get to watch my char do slo-mo when I sneak up behind with a good dagger and s-l-o-w-l-y slit their throat's, blood spray and all! You only might be missing a perk so you can do that.

Oh, and this is on a 360 too!
Ya. I love using the neck slice. Lol. I also found out that I CAN do unarmed finishers on the 360. Also I've seen that there is a way to sneak up to people and put them in a choke hold or snap their neck, similar to when you cut their throat with the dagger. I have not done it myself yet but I'm going to figure it out.

JClarke1953

Well, get your sneak up fairly well. You can pay for training, or just do it in every quest. Also, getting the Pickpocket up some will help, and I wanted the Backstabbing perk. Then you just get your char right behind, or at least until the "eye" closes, then as soon as you get Pickpocket close you can stab (or if you're a Vamp, you can feed as well). Also some enchanted boots that will reduce any noise (I forget what mine are). And, if the target going away from you, that does take a bit of practice, but it's cool as heck!