Help with clairvoyance and Forge masters fingers quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

evoliphant

I have only selected the Forge Master's fingers quest in my quest log. When I cast clairvoyance it takes me to Windhelm. The problem is that when I go through the entrance at Windhelm and cast clairvoyance, it leads me back out the door to Skyrim. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Doomy

Thought it took you to your blue custom marker, nothing to do with quests

Necromis

it takes you based on the active quest marker. Make sure you don't have the misc clms selected, too. That could do it. Otherwise head towards the lover's stone area and you will find it over that way by just following your map. Though it is more on the east side rather than the west side of that mountain.

Doomy

Let me rephrase that then. If you have a custom marker it DOES take you there. Set your marker at the quest destination

evoliphant

Thanks for your help guys. I had checked and re-checked my quest log for anything that might have been checked and nothing was checked....in the submenu quest log on the right. I was only looking on the right box for checked off items and didn't notice that there were main quests marked on the main menu of the log quest on the left. I'm an idiot. Sorry for wasting your time. The Clairvoyance worked like a charm after I clicked it and it took me right where I needed to go.

FWIW, the fingers ended up being at the Ansilvund Excavation which was cool since I got to kill two quests with one sword....But that b!tch Lu'ah disintegrated that one sword in the process. I'm not sure how she did it but I whacked her a couple of times, she casts some spell and poof, I was all of a sudden punching her. Thank god I had just picked up an elven sword from a chest to sell. A few more whacks and she was toast.

Now it's time to mine me some ebony. woot.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts