• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ReeZaan

I use enchantments on my armor that make it so destruction spells cost no magicka and conjuration spells that make it cost 50% less i usually summon my atronachs and use my bow at range and destruction spells at closer range.
But i do not know a good ratio for my Healh Magicka and Stamina
Any help is appreciated Thanks in advance

Argurotoxus

First off, you've only been waiting about 10-20 minutes in between these posts to bump. That's never acceptable, and considering this is normally school/work time for many people it's not even acceptable to bump every few hours. Patience!

To answer your question, if that's what you're doing, you shouldn't need to level stamina up at all. Sounds like you won't need too much magicka either, seeing as your destruction spells will cost nothing, and conjuration spells don't need to be spammed since you can just summon for 60 seconds or whatever then resummon.

So, I'd advise enough magicka to conjure your bow...two or three times, your highest conjuration spell, and dump the rest into health if you're that worried about it.

Then if you feel as if you run out of magicka too often, put more into that : P

No wrong way to play this game! That's the beauty!

Tacocat

With no Destruction mana cost, you should have around ...say 400 magicka; pump the rest into Health. Stamina isn't really required for Archery.

Titanburner

Premium Member
With no Destruction mana cost, you should have around ...say 400 magicka; pump the rest into Health. Stamina isn't really required for Archery.

The above statement pertaining to Archery is completely incorrect. Stamina is definitely required (to be viable) for archery. Now if you're just looking to pop off arrows with no perks invested that would make sense, but if your looking to get Eagle Eye (zoom in) and Steady Hand (slows time by 50%) then you're definitely going to need a bit of extra stamina, especially since your using heavy armor and dont have the option of the Wind Walker perk.

ReeZaan

The above statement pertaining to Archery is completely incorrect. Stamina is definitely required (to be viable) for archery. Now if you're just looking to pop off arrows with no perks invested that would make sense, but if your looking to get Eagle Eye (zoom in) and Steady Hand (slows time by 50%) then you're definitely going to need a bit of extra stamina, especially since your using heavy armor and dont have the option of the Wind Walker perk.

Decided to use light armor Dragonscale i have eagles eye i do not lose much stamina as i usually have killed the enemy quite quickly. My main tactics are to summon an atronach until it dies and let it and my companion tank while i stay at range and if i run out of stamina i usually switch to destruction to finish the enemy off. So im not sure if i need more stamina. Thinking of just getting enough magicka to summon an atronach and spending the rest on health

Tacocat

Decided to use light armor Dragonscale i have eagles eye i do not lose much stamina as i usually have killed the enemy quite quickly. My main tactics are to summon an atronach until it dies and let it and my companion tank while i stay at range and if i run out of stamina i usually switch to destruction to finish the enemy off. So im not sure if i need more stamina. Thinking of just getting enough magicka to summon an atronach and spending the rest on health
I'd invest more into Enchanting (Get it to 100) if you're thinking of advancing Conjuration to 100. But investing into Stamina isn't nearly as beneficial to you as Health is. Titan is right in the regards that Stamina is an important stat to invest in if you're going to snipe things from afar.

But since you don't have Sneak, and you mentioned your combat tactic is to summon an Atronach and allow it and your companion to do the fighting, sniping isn't really within the realms of your play style; especially when you're free to shoot things as your companions distract the enemies.

ReeZaan

Thanks for the advice i agree stamina is not really needed for my char i just zoom in then zoom out and most the stamina regens i just need to avoid zooming in for to lomg