• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chaos

Premium Member
Some how now im have vampire blood and its ruining my play style. Will this end? Or should i do something to make it playable?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Join the companions and turn into a werewolf

Drazker

Son of Sithis
There's a way to cure it but I honestly forgot how. >_< Never been a vampire myself, especially due to all the bad rep it's got.

Chaos

Premium Member
Well i got it. Not a fun quest to say the least. I didnt choose to become vamp. I got bit. And didnt even realize it. It is reversible though so thats great

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Phenom

This has to probally be the most common question on this game. Theres many ways to cure it, ontop of my head theres
1. Use a cure disease potion.(Which are very common to find)
2. Find a altar at a priest place.
3. Become a Werewolf. You get it halfway during the Companion quest.

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
It depends what stage you are at. If it's still the first 3 days since you contracted the disease, you can use a potion or altar/shrine. If it has been longer and you have acquired the powers/effects, these methods will no longer be effective. You will either have to become a werewolf or do the vampire studies quest (Something like that, not very knowledgeable on this quest but i know it exists)

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
i have done it..... you will need to speak to falion at windhelm
then he will ask you to find a black soul gem (you can buy it from him)
then you will need to kill someone and capture there soul (i used the soul snarl bow)
one you have it return back to him
he will then ask you to meet him at dawn and then he will perform a ritual to cure it

its important to remember to do it before you turn to level 4 otherwise when you meet him in the morning he just attcks you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts