• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deadric Destroyer 1999

Active member.
Ok so i am a hunter and i decided to pitstop at riverwood and everyones fine (btw i am not a vamrire) so then i walk into the inn and everyone attacks me so then i run out because i dont want to kill the npc to lose quests then i run and leve my follower so then i go to whiterun (my follower dousent come so i guess shes dead) and go in the bannered mair and everyone attacks me any help pleeees?

wakka

damn nature you scary
you sure you don't have a bounty ?

wakka

damn nature you scary
maybe you aint payed your tab :D i have never come across this before maybe try loading a older saved game and see if they still do it.

Necromis

have you tried unsheathing and sheathing your weapons?

Necromis

are you positive you are not a vampire, do you have any other active effects going on that could cause this, do the guards seem to run away from you?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Go find a normally passive animal like a deer or elk and see if they attack you (and are not glowing green from being under a Spriggan's control). If passive animals are hostile to you then you have a very rare bug that tags everything as hostile to you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts