• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

aaron125

when you go into a shop in skyrim and they have lots of good valuable items for sale is it possible
to break in and steal all the items later or can you only buy the really good items

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
If you have a high sneak skill, you can sometimes get away with stealing them in plain sight. However, it is always possible to pick the lock on a shop after hours, break in and help yourself. :p

aaron125

If you have a high sneak skill, you can sometimes get away with stealing them in plain sight. However, it is always possible to pick the lock on a shop after hours, break in and help yourself. :p
but is it possible to steal all the items you can buy during the day

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Anything that is on a shelf or counter top during the day, should be there after hours as well, yes.

aaron125

Anything that is on a shelf or counter top during the day, should be there after hours as well, yes.
yes but most of the good items are not displayed. there's not a chest with the good stuff in it when you brake in later on ? ? ?

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
If you don't see something you wanted, try searching the shop for a chest or something. Most shopkeepers live in/near their shops, so they may hide or store better items at night. Just make sure you have a decent sneak skill before you go snooping too much.

aaron125

If you don't see something you wanted, try searching the shop for a chest or something. Most shopkeepers live in/near their shops, so they may hide or store better items at night. Just make sure you have a decent sneak skill before you go snooping too much.

for example the bow and arrow shop in solitude theres two really good bows cant remember what theyre called . if i break in will i be able to steal them even if theyre not displayed anywhere during the day ?

Arktic_Spyder

for example the bow and arrow shop in solitude theres two really good bows cant remember what theyre called . if i break in will i be able to steal them even if theyre not displayed anywhere during the day ?
I don't believe that's possible, otherwise I would've stolen all the spell books that the vendors sell.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
If you see an item you want pick it up, as in so it's held in front of you and not in your inventory. Take it somewhere where nobody can see you and take it that way. I learned this in Fallout 3 - naughty.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts