Help please? What build to use..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Siah

Yeah, I get that, If I'm playing a mage, the only enchantments I'll use are regen, and by the time I have an uber powerful wizard it gets boring...which means I restart and play something a little harder. About the level/difficulty proportion, Siah, what happens to me is I stay near Whiterun until I'm level 13 or so and take bounties or quests from the locals. I'll have several hours total invested in the character before venturing any further than Redoran's Retreat or Valtheim towers, mostly because the more I travel, the higher risk of meeting a bear or sabre cat; and you don't stand a chance against them until you're lvl 17 almost. I'll often test my character by traveling to Rorikstead (staying on the roads); there's three cats along the way, and they're there no matter what your lvl. So my difficulty is trying to stay close to Whiterun and find enemies I can fight since all others are too strong (for the most part).

By the way, thanks, Sparkz, I found a few minutes last night to play, and decided to turn the hud off. Wow, that's crazy hard, you can't even see what direction you're going, or even what item you're picking up. I'm used to not having a cursor since I turned that off a long time ago, but it still told you what you're aiming at to interact with. Anyway, I wouldn't have tried if you hadn't told me about it, and despite the advanced diff. and disorientation, I rather enjoyed it. Almost felt like Morrowind since there's no compass.

Well as I haven't played a warrior in a while I can't overly recall the difficulty on the early levels for him, but just a few days ago I started up a quick spellsword on a friend's account when I had nothing else to do and within a few hours I was on my way to the greybeards (ivarstead i believe) and at level 6 or 7 I had to take on 2 sabre cats along the way. I think i died once and had to use a few potions in the mix, but overall it wasn't too difficult... >.>

Train

Is that all you got?!
You are on Master diff. correct? That just doesn't seem possible unless you were spamming potions or something...either that or you're playing on Normal or Adept. My game only knows one difficulty, Master. :cool:

Siah

You are on Master diff. correct? That just doesn't seem possible unless you were spamming potions or something...either that or you're playing on Normal or Adept. My game only knows one difficulty, Master. :cool:

lol touché. forgot to set it to master then... my bad. :p playing on friend's box changes things... and i like that it totally fits your pic :p

Train

Is that all you got?!
I can relate to kenpachi, I feel that way sometimes, but only when in a competition of any kind (I'm still a team player though ;) ); also the reason I go melee most of the time...

x-INFERNO-FIRE-x

I've started with a Dunmer illusionist/assassin, i think it will be pretty good. First things first, join the Thieves guild, then the Dark Brotherhood, that way i can get some nice equipment at the start of the game then do all of their quests later on!

Siah

I've started with a Dunmer illusionist/assassin, i think it will be pretty good. First things first, join the Thieves guild, then the Dark Brotherhood, that way i can get some nice equipment at the start of the game then do all of their quests later on!

I believe that's the one build I haven't particularly tried.. I'm curious as to how people like it vs straight assassin build (no magic).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts