Quest Help on Daedric Artifact Quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Corey T.

Hello. This is my first post :3
I am playing Skyrim and encounter something about a weapon called Volendrung.
To start this quest, I must speak with Atub.
What If I had already killed all of the Orcs in the Largashbur area and there is no one left to talk to except for Chief Yamarz.
If I go to the Giant's campout, will the war hammer still be dropped by the Giant I must kill, or is there no possible way to complete this quest?
Thank you for your help.
:)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
you will have to reload a previous save there is no other fix. Here is a link to my guide: Daedric Artifacts

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Being sent to a location I've already cleared has become common for me.

Perhaps this bug fix will resolve your issue-

Bugs
-There may be issues if you've recently cleared an assigned area. This bug will become evident when the marker points you to the leader's dead body. Console commands can serve as a workaround, as can waiting for 30 game days to reset the area.

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
I am trying to do this quest now, we killed the giant but atub wont talk to me.... Any advice?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
you will have to reload a previous save there is no other fix. Here is a link to my guide: Daedric Artifacts

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
No it's ok, Ugor had died, and the gate was locked, so I just scaled the mountain behind the camp and got in from there and spoke to atub. This was the easiest daedric artifact quest so far.

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
I forgot to ask, even though I read The Oghma Infinum and it disappears after that, does it still count towards the Daedric Artifacts achievement?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts