HELP! need to know what daggers these are

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cave

Ok, ive been looking for a good 3 hour or so now, i cannot find them ANYWHERE has anyone found them and could care to tell me where there located?

Parrk

You won't be able to find them in shops until you are level 40 or so I suspect since daedric is one of the highest classes of gear. I do no know that for fact. I have only seen a few pieces and he ywere in higher-level dungeons.

Cave

You won't be able to find them in shops until you are level 40 or so I suspect since daedric is one of the highest classes of gear. I do no know that for fact. I have only seen a few pieces and he ywere in higher-level dungeons.
ok thanks man this helped alot :D

Parrk

I should also point out that you can get these at lower level by simply leveling your smithing very high. I don't have the game in front o me right now, but I think daedric crafting requires 80 smithing. this is quite easy, if a bit time-consuming. you simply need to hunt animals in the wild and make leather bracers.

I did this on a new game I started and found that I was amazed how quickly this will level you. Though you can begin doing this at the beginning of the game, I do not think that you can get to 80 smithing without also leveling to 15 or so. That is because the 60 smithing increases will actually level you that high.

It is odd to think that the pelts from 5 deer = a level, but it is true up to level 12 or so.

also, If you don't like the idea o hunting animals all day, then you can simply sneak and steal or get coin anyway you like and level that way. for instance; if you join the companions then you can buy 5 levels of 1-handed skill from athis for about 2000 gold. those 5 skill increases will push you from level 3 to 4 by themselves.

I wanted to get an idea of just how ridiculous this could be so I started a new game, gave myself a buncha gold with the console and went to see athis. I leveled from 3 to 10 b just buying skills from him, leveling in the menu, then repeating.

If you were on a budget, then you could level 3-5 with athis, then 5-7 with farkas, then 7-9 with vilkas and finally 9-11 with aela all without leaving jaarviskar for less than 10k gold.

Cave

I should also point out that you can get these at lower level by simply leveling your smithing very high. I don't have the game in front o me right now, but I think daedric crafting requires 80 smithing. this is quite easy, if a bit time-consuming. you simply need to hunt animals in the wild and make leather bracers.

I did this on a new game I started and found that I was amazed how quickly this will level you. Though you can begin doing this at the beginning of the game, I do not think that you can get to 80 smithing without also leveling to 15 or so. That is because the 60 smithing increases will actually level you that high.

It is odd to think that the pelts from 5 deer = a level, but it is true up to level 12 or so.

also, If you don't like the idea o hunting animals all day, then you can simply sneak and steal or get coin anyway you like and level that way. for instance; if you join the companions then you can buy 5 levels of 1-handed skill from athis for about 2000 gold. those 5 skill increases will push you from level 3 to 4 by themselves.

I wanted to get an idea of just how ridiculous this could be so I started a new game, gave myself a buncha gold with the console and went to see athis. I leveled from 3 to 10 b just buying skills from him, leveling in the menu, then repeating.

If you were on a budget, then you could level 3-5 with athis, then 5-7 with farkas, then 7-9 with vilkas and finally 9-11 with aela all without leaving jaarviskar for less than 10k gold.
you sir does a rep :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts