• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters

Panthera

Don Gato
I alredy have 2 Khajiit characters. One is assassin lvl 37 and another one is mage lvl 15. So I wanted some change, becouse I play Khajiit race from Morrowind. Never tried to play with mer races or human. So I made 5 of them and I don't know with what race to start first.

If you can't choose between two races you can click them both or as many you want.

Please when you are casting your vote don't be affected what certain race have role in skyrim and what speical bonuses they have, I'm well familiar with that. Just vote for one you like by apperance!

Thank you for your help! :)

Here are some pictures for introduction:

Nord
AlejandraScreenShot05.jpgScreenShot14.jpg

Dark Elf
Maeli Maesa
ScreenShot06.jpgScreenShot07.jpg

High Elf
SanyonScreenShot08.jpgScreenShot09.jpg

Orc
Khagara gro-SkendarScreenShot10.jpgScreenShot12.jpg

Wood Elf
ElegalScreenShot13.jpg

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
Khagara gro-Skendar!
Orcs have the best active ability in the game.

High Elves would be cool if the Thalmor were nice to you, but there's no difference which makes it hard to justify choosing either side for the main quest.

edit: plus orcs are your typical "brute force race" while khajiits are your "finesse race." It's more likely to lead to the most different experience.

Panthera

Don Gato
you can cast more votes than one if you can't chose just one... btw tnx :)

Stratos

Killer of kings.
None of them make a Argonian name Vesper, and you'll fight with the use of poisons and conjured swords.

Panthera

Don Gato
How do you come up with these names? LOL.

why... you don't like the names?

I went to UESPwiki and check for list of people of certain race from Morrowind and from Oblivion. Then I searched name that I liked and combine with the surname I liked. Only for Alejandra I used my name, I translated it to spanish and make it female name. :D

Panthera

Don Gato
Khagara gro-Skendar!
Orcs have the best active ability in the game.

High Elves would be cool if the Thalmor were nice to you, but there's no difference which makes it hard to justify choosing either side for the main quest.

edit: plus orcs are your typical "brute force race" while khajiits are your "finesse race." It's more likely to lead to the most different experience.

Bro you don't even know how I play my assassin... When I'm detected I go head on with dual wielding. So I combine finesse with brutality. :)

But you are right It must be totally different experience! :)

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
Bro you don't even know how I play my assassin... When I'm detected I go head on with dual wielding. So I combine finesse with brutality. :)

But you are right It must be totally different experience! :)
haha well go heavy armor and two handed and lots of stamina for power attacks. Activate berserker rage for boss fights and dragon fights and your two handed power attacks will do 2x damage while you take 1/2 damage in your suit of heavy armor. It'll still play much different than an assassin.

Panthera

Don Gato
haha well go heavy armor and two handed and lots of stamina for power attacks. Activate berserker rage for boss fights and dragon fights and your two handed power attacks will do 2x damage while you take 1/2 damage in your suit of heavy armor. It'll still play much different than an assassin.

Here is the thing... If get an orc I'll go heavy armor (orcish armor only), dual axes (orcish weapons only), smithing, archery and enchantment (so I can make orcish armor above legendary).

If I go Altmer I'll go light armor (elven guilded armor only), dual axes and swords (elven weapons only) smithing enchantment and destruction and some restoration (i'll see on the way).

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
why... you don't like the names?

I went to UESPwiki and check for list of people of certain race from Morrowind and from Oblivion. Then I searched name that I liked and combine with the surname I liked. Only for Alejandra I used my name, I translated it to spanish and make it female name. :D

No, no, I like them. I was just curious, that's all.

wheato

Premium Member
Orc or Nord. Both are good for full on melee craziness. I'd probably go Orc if I was forced to choose between the two, for the same reasons morguen gave.

J'Sabbah

Never played with an Orc before. I like the look of him over your other creations

... i wish I could take screen shots like yours. Really regretting getting Skyrim on Xbox and not PC

Panthera

Don Gato
I'm being serious, man, I don't have a problem with the names you picked.

I'm joking bro! That is why i put this smile ;) Even if you wouldn't like wouldn't mind... every one has their own taste. :D

wheato

Premium Member
I like dual wielding with my Orc, but it's personal preference really. Tigris, if you did play as an Orc would you go two handed weapon or dual wield?

Panthera

Don Gato
Never played with an Orc before. I like the look of him over your other creations

I kinda tried to make mer kind, more human like... Short their noses and chins... In my opinion I faild to so on dark elf and wood elf race. I only like the name of dark elf that's it.

Panthera

Don Gato
I like dual wielding with my Orc, but it's personal preference really. Tigris, if you did play as an Orc would you go two handed weapon or dual wield?

Hehehe... my signature tells you all! :D Honestly I never played with big swords...