Help! Just getting started and I'm an outcast.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyTroll

I'm only at level 3 and three thugs attacked me in Riverwood. I tried going back into the House of Hod and Gerdur, but the thugs slaughtered Hod and Ralof is either dead or disappeared. Now The whole town wants me dead. I can't go to Whiterun. I'm out of supplies and hiding in the woods. Help!

Troll :pinkdragon:

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
...I'm confused, why can't you go to Whiterun? I mean, you're hiding in the woods, if I'm understanding you correctly they've lost you, put yourself into sneak mode and creep your way to Whiterun. It's really not that far from Riverwood.

Lowering your difficulty is always an option too.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Take out your weapon and immediately sheathe it. This should cause the guards to stop attacking and get them to arrest you. You can then either go to jail or pay off the fine - but don't resist arrest, they'll attack and won't stop.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
You gotta unsheathe it, then resheathe it. It's what triggers the arresting dialogue.

Sachin flash

if you are still starting out (level 3) i would say that you have the choice of starting again from the begining ^_^