help im geting dawnguard and i need help pickin a side

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Usulama

They both lead to the same goal in the end. I prefer vampire, because you get to visit all these new places, and it's not really any disadvantages to being a vampire.

You get a WHOLE lot of cool powers, and there are blood potions that are fairly easy to get hold of, meaning you never really have to feed on anyone.

Also, you can get the crossbow anyway.

DAEDRIC GOD 9000

yehim not sure like vampirisim has its benefits and i remember i joined companions became a werewolf and hated it because the guards were sayin stuff to me soi went back and never asked to do the silver hand quest

Usulama

yehim not sure like vampirisim has its benefits and i remember i joined companions became a werewolf and hated it because the guards were sayin stuff to me soi went back and never asked to do the silver hand quest

Well, the guards say stuff if you're a vampire too. Usually just "I don't like those eyes you got. There's a bad hunger to them..." or "Your skin is as pale as snow. What, you afraid of the sun or something?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts