HELP: I am being attacked by 1(one) person in Winterhold

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So I am being attacked by one person in Winterhold College. Nobody else bothers me but this one woman keeps attacking me. The first time she attacked me I attacked her, took her health bar to 0 and she didnt die she just layed on the floor, then she gets up with full health and comes at me again.

Any help?

Yes. She attacks when I have no weapon drawn

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Well, the thing I usually recommend is casting "Calm" on people who are hostile to you and they usually leave you alone and reset.

joafae

whats her name ? She must like you, the same thing happened to me when i was in kindergarden

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
how about a name?

don't remember and haven't went back.

dohvakiin

its because she is an essential character and is immortal because she gives out the ritual spell quests (for master level spells) she either does destruction and is called feralda or does restoration and is called collete

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
its because she is an essential character and is immortal because she gives out the ritual spell quests (for master level spells) she either does destruction and is called feralda or does restoration and is called collete
standalone

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts