• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ilya

Article Writer
Hello everyone!! I'm new to the forums site and as of November I was extremely new to video games. It didn't take me long, however, to get into Skyrim. Ever since I picked up that damn controller I've been trying to put it down! This game is addicting to say the least...and that's coming from a total newb!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Ilya

Article Writer
Haaay!!! Yea, you busted me! :p I've actually had the account for a few months now, but didn't start habitually using it until a few days ago! :D But I'm starting to figure things out now! What are some cool things to check out on here?

Haaay!!! Yea, you busted me! :p I've actually had the account for a few months now, but didn't start habitually using it until a few days ago! :D But I'm starting to figure things out now! What are some cool things to check out on here?
You might want to check out the fan-fictions if you like reading *cough* read mine! *cough* :p Also, if you are in to role-playing there is an RP section that is pretty fun. There are always groups trying to form forum RP's. The shoutbox keeps me entertained most of the day also! Then there is all the general forum stuff that I'm sure you have probably already checked out.

Ilya

Article Writer
Hahaha!!! :p I've had the account for a while, but only started using it about a week
You might want to check out the fan-fictions if you like reading *cough* read mine! *cough* :p Also, if you are in to role-playing there is an RP section that is pretty fun. There are always groups trying to form forum RP's. The shoutbox keeps me entertained most of the day also! Then there is all the general forum stuff that I'm sure you have probably already checked out.

I've always thought role playing sounded like fun, but what exactly does that entail?? And I will definitely check out your story...can I find it through your profile page? And whats a shoutbox?

Ilya

Article Writer
Read My Character's story. :) (Faelian - An Altmer in Skyrim.)
Also read Deadliest_Troll's also, i really like it BTW.

Hi there!! :-) I will check yours out as well! :-) can i find yours through your profile page as well?

Hahaha!!! :p I've had the account for a while, but only started using it about a week

I've always thought role playing sounded like fun, but what exactly does that entail?? And I will definitely check out your story...can I find it through your profile page? And whats a shoutbox?
Roleplaying- basically you and a group of other forum members get together and each of you writes for a character, all of you put together create a unique story by putting your characters together and interacting with eachother through writing. Skyrim Roleplaying | Skyrim Forums It helps to read some to get an idea of it :D

If you want to read my fan-fic, you can click the link at the top of my sig that says "There May Be Pain in the Night.." There's also a lot of other cool stories here: Skyrim Fan Fiction | Skyrim Forums

Aaand the shoutbox is on the main home page and also the forum index on the right of the page. Here is a direct link to that: Shoutbox | Skyrim Forums It's just a place where forum members chat about everything and anything that comes up, it gets crazy sometimes, but its fun :D

Ilya

Article Writer
That sounds like so much fun!!!!!! Is there a beginners group? Thanks for all the tips! :-)

That sounds like so much fun!!!!!! Is there a beginners group? Thanks for all the tips! :-)
You can look in this thread: Open - Role Play Recruiting Thread | Page 4 | Skyrim Forums
People are always posting new ideas for RP's in there and there are a lot of people who are new to it. If you have an idea for a story, you can post it there and try to get some people to form a group with you. Also, you can send a message to one of the Roleplay moderators Andante or PurpleShew. They know a lot more about it than I do :D

Oh, and I got to thinking. I love writing, and I'm already in an RP group. But if you are interested, I would love to get an RP going with you :D

Ilya

Article Writer
Oh, and I got to thinking. I love writing, and I'm already in an RP group. But if you are interested, I would love to get an RP going with you :D

Hell yea, that'd be awesome...as long as you don't mind me asking questions! :p How do we do that though? And is it just the 2 of us playing?

Hell yea, that'd be awesome...as long as you don't mind me asking questions! :p How do we do that though? And is it just the 2 of us playing?
I'll just send you a PM about it. It will be easier to discuss there :D

Aldmeri

I'm gone an hour and y'all leave me out the conversation. :sadface:
You can find my story through the blog section.
Enough Conversation, back to Skyrim... :)
Also i wanna RP but only if i can be the dominion/High Elf.... WHY?
Because it's my thing, my Signature.

Ilya

Article Writer
I'm gone an hour and y'all leave me out the conversation. :sadface:
You can find my story through the blog section.
Enough Conversation, back to Skyrim... :)
Also i wanna RP but only if i can be the dominion/High Elf.... WHY?
Because it's my thing, my Signature.

Is there only one of each race or something? I didn't mean to leave anyone out! :p Besides....That's what you get for being "gone for an hour"!!!! HAHAHA!!! Just kidding! :D

Aldmeri

Love you too :)
IDK, Deadliest_Troll will sort out the details im sure

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts