• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

s0nicfreak

iplaygamesforaliving.com
Hi, I'm s0nicfreak. I love Skyrim, so decided to join a forum about it, and this one looks good, so here I am ;) I'm from the Chicago area, I have lived all over the US and a little of Asia but I ended up back near Chicago again. My interests are video games, books, Japanese stuff, video games, and video games. I think Skyrim is lots of fun, even though I get lost in it a lot :oops: I think the Creation Kit is awesome and hope to start using it soon.

Nice to meet you all!

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
it's nice to meet you to s0nic. And we seem to have similar interests, mainly books, video games and japenese things. So I'm glad to welcome you to the forums here and hope you have a good time here.

Waffle_Bombs

Hey there, welcome to the forums! I'm new here too, and it's really a great forum. I hope you enjoy your time as much as I have!

Lithien

Welcom, s0nic! I am new around here too, but is a great place to spend some time.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts