• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I edited my fatality post, i forgot i wrote that Benjii was with a pale breton.
its now changed to a toned nord :D

PS. thx for the rep <3

So what happens in this open RP at the SBI? do people go on to other RP's from it? I'm not sure what to do now...

Start auditioning!

i usually just check out the OCC threads that dont have heaps of replies and see if they are still recruiting. If they are, see if you like the story and post a CC that fits with the theme.

The inns are more of a taster to get used to RPing and sometimes people use them to recruit or start a story.

The Dark Age thread is still just beggining so if your interested just ask Majir-dar if he is still recruiting. Up to you though, have fun and good luck :beermug:

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I edited my fatality post, i forgot i wrote that Benjii was with a pale breton.
its now changed to a toned nord :D

PS. thx for the rep <3

So what happens in this open RP at the SBI? do people go on to other RP's from it? I'm not sure what to do now...

Start auditioning!

i usually just check out the OCC threads that dont have heaps of replies and see if they are still recruiting. If they are, see if you like the story and post a CC that fits with the theme.

The inns are more of a taster to get used to RPing and sometimes people use them to recruit or start a story.

The Dark Age thread is still just beggining so if your interested just ask Majir-dar if he is still recruiting. Up to you though, have fun and good luck :beermug:

OK I'll take a look. Thanks.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Alritey, if you just wanna do the last post on the SB Inn thread with it ending with Benjii & Wyldfyre in the bedroom than that matches up with the fatality entry :cool: business concluded. hehe
or was that pleasure... hmmm :p

Hope your enjoying RPing!

You are obviously enjoying writing your fanfic, as its coming along really well! I dont read many fanfics but im glad i stumbled across yours Kitty :D

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So that ends Wyldfyre and Benjii's encounter.. lol
I didn't write much and it is VERY tame by my standards..(I write erotic fiction) I didn't think I should go into detail, considering it's an open RP and well.. lol.
I may just include Benjii and Wyldfyres little romp in my fanfic if you don't mind.

I am enjoying RP but I have no idea what to do now. Can't find one that is recruiting of taking people. Or one that I am interested in.

Hey thanks so much for saying that about my fanfic. I am really enjoying writing it, even though Wyldfyre has kind of lost her way for the moment ;)

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Iv noticed your erotic fiction! I felt naughty just writing about Benjii peering down her top!

You can definelty mention thier encounter in your fanfic if you would like to :D

a RP will pop up soon hopefully. It took me a lil while to find 1. Than 2more came up in like 3days. I felt a lil swamped but im only doing the 2 now. Thanks for 4the RP in the pub btw!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Iv noticed your erotic fiction! I felt naughty just writing about Benjii peering down her top!

You can definelty mention thier encounter in your fanfic if you would like to :D

a RP will pop up soon hopefully. It took me a lil while to find 1. Than 2more came up in like 3days. I felt a lil swamped but im only doing the 2 now. Thanks for 4the RP in the pub btw!

Oh I've written much more steamier stuff than that..lol. Not for Skyrim forum though.. ;)
Thanks!
I've just applied for The Expedition. It's already started but they are still at Markarth, and Andre is open to new people joining. Hopefully will hear back from him soon. Will only do one at a time I think.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

Oh I've written much more steamier stuff than that..lol. Not for Skyrim forum though.. ;)
Thanks!
I've just applied for The Expedition. It's already started but they are still at Markarth, and Andre is open to new people joining. Hopefully will hear back from him soon. Will only do one at a time I think.

Oh my! even steamier you say!?
I would simply just not be able to do it! lol

I had a look at the expedition a lil while back and thought it looked pretty kewl. good luck :D

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Thanks!

Oh my! even steamier you say!?
I would simply just not be able to do it! lol

I had a look at the expedition a lil while back and thought it looked pretty kewl. good luck :D
yep :)
I find it easy to write. What can I say. I'm a frisky gal lol.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
hey kitty, how come when i click on your link to view your CC, it takes me straight to your post but when i click on my link, it brings me to top of the page that my CC is on?

Right next to the LIKE button is a #number button, use that as a permalink for your CC post :)

Hmmm i done that but it still just brings me to the top of the page.
I tried with both the top and bottom address that pop up in the window but they both do the same thing...

Btw AWESOME dragon fight!!! :D twas a great but sad post.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
hey kitty, how come when i click on your link to view your CC, it takes me straight to your post but when i click on my link, it brings me to top of the page that my CC is on?

Right next to the LIKE button is a #number button, use that as a permalink for your CC post :)

Hmmm i done that but it still just brings me to the top of the page.
I tried with both the top and bottom address that pop up in the window but they both do the same thing...

Btw AWESOME dragon fight!!! :D twas a great but sad post.

hmm that's weird. The permalink should link to your post, not the page....o_O

Oh thanks! I liked writing that chapter, even though it ended sad. Poor Lynly..

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Well iv tried everything! even using someone elses post as a permalink. heres what i do exactly...

1. Hit the permalink button
2. copy a link (iv tried all 3links)
3. Open 'edit signature'
4. Paste Link in text box
5. write characters name in the middle of link
6. highlight and delete text (link) around name
7. change colour of name
8. save signature

it still works as a permalink but just doesnt take me straight to the post :sadface:
Can you please click on a name on my sig and see if it works for you please?

Sorry for being a pain in the bum Kitty :oops:

Atz

Kit I always had the feeling you were a super lady with a very special attitude , from day one when I met you here on the forums . I have been a Christian 45 yrs and will always be praying for you and your loved one's . I'm 71 and pretty beat up , but have a lot of mileage on the ol body . My wife and I have been married for 47 yrs we have three wonderful grown children and 7 Grandchildren . May God richley bless you and keep you and yours , and may your time togeather be full of happy times.
Your Friend always Remington 721 / Atz .... Sterling V. Phillips <3

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Kit I always had the feeling you were a super lady with a very special attitude , from day one when I met you here on the forums . I have been a Christian 45 yrs and will always be praying for you and your loved one's . I'm 71 and pretty beat up , but have a lot of mileage on the ol body . My wife and I have been married for 47 yrs we have three wonderful grown children and 7 Grandchildren . May God richley bless you and keep you and yours , and may your time togeather be full of happy times.
Your Friend always Remington 721 / Atz .... Sterling V. Phillips <3

Aww what a nice thing to say Remi, thank you so much. You are very blessed to have so many grandchildren. My parents are around your age and have been married a bit longer then you and your wife. Hubby was actually a youth pastor before I met him :) The reality is, is that I will one day lose him (just like one day I will loose the vision in my eye), but we don't let that define out lives. We embrace it and I feel blessed every day to have him.

Reactions: Atz

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Alritey, if you just wanna do the last post on the SB Inn thread with it ending with Benjii & Wyldfyre in the bedroom than that matches up with the fatality entry :cool: business concluded. hehe
or was that pleasure... hmmm :p

Hope your enjoying RPing!

You are obviously enjoying writing your fanfic, as its coming along really well! I dont read many fanfics but im glad i stumbled across yours Kitty :D

Hey someone just included us into their RP entry in The SilverBlood Inn. Mostly you, he just unsuccessfully pickpocketed you.. lol.. Not sure if you want to go there and write something. I was thinking we were done there. It's up to you, not sure on the edicate of these things, plus he is one of the Rp'ers in my current RP. (So don't injure him...too much.. hehe)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts