• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Started stalking the forums yesterday when Dragonborn wasn't on the market place still a few hours passed midnight. Decided why not join.

I have 3 characters. Aaralyn, a level 50 wood elf archer, who has joined the imperial legion. Katarina, a level 48 imperial mage, who has also joined the imperial legion. And Shyrith, a level 20 nord, sword and shield, who I made with the intention to join the stormcloaks (to do something different), but I don't think I'll be able to follow through, even in role play mode. :/ No offense intended stormcloakers!

I originally started playing Skyrim on PS3 sometime in April, and didn't have internet so was unable to patch it. D: Not fun at all.

I've not played any previous Elder Scroll games yet, but plan to fix that. :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Riece

Ambassador for Hello Kitty
Welcome to the forums, I'm new too. It seems like a pretty friendly place and it's inspiring me to set up some more characters on Skyrim to experience more.

Galmar Stone-Fist

Stormcloak General
  1. Join the Stormcloaks, Talos known as Hjalti was a man who Defeated Tamriel's foes and founded the Empire. Was so great he became a god! Also a noted dragonborn, Then till Titus mede the empire that was so cowardly, he let the elves try to take over Skyrim, and rip out The empire's true soul! What is an empire without talos? We Stormcloaks come to rid of the false empire, take away the false kings, and restore Skyrim to the way she used to be! We nords are struggling for land we will have no nord religion left, no nord homeland left, sadly if we don't win. And what we said about some of the elves in grey quarter are spies some are you can find imperial armor alot! So join the Stormcloaks not the rebels, but the true sons and daughters of Skyrim!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts