• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Godzillaman 08

Hello I am new to the forums (that is why I am saying hello ._.)

I guess I should mention I own Skyrim and most of my games on Xbox, but I am looking to buy a computer just not at the moment.

Besides Skyrim I am a huge fan of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. (also Bethesda how bout that!)
I am also a huge fan of the Bioshock, and Metroid series. To be honest I like a ton of games I just don't play all that much. (I have Skyrim to thank for that :/)

Even though a consider myself a big movie person I don't watch a whole lot of movies. (thank you Skyrim) Some of my favorites are Indiana Jones, The Great Escape, and old black and white horror movies.

I don't watch TV because most of whats on I consider crap. I do how ever watch a little bit of Anime, but I don't watch too many Animes so my knowledge of them is limited.

I make myself laugh by telling jokes, that even RWJ would think they are bad. I am really shy at first but once you get to know me I am the most random person out there. I like rain over sunshine (better excuse to stay inside :D) and I also prefer winter over any other season.

That's just a little bit about me, I hope meet a lot of people on this forum, and if I don't then TO HELL WITH YOU! (Just kidding :sadface: )

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts