• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NordicMistress

I'm new to this forum. I LOVEEE, LOVE Skyrim! I thought it'd be pretty cool to be able to chat with some fellow "adventurers" and make new friends :) I'm a Nord lol and if you're up to talk about music my all time favorite band is Nightwish!

Kyzie

Keeper of the peace
Hey NordicMistress Welcome to the SkyrimForums feel free to join us in the Shoutbox and talk to the friendly folk there :D
I'm an Imperial, and my favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold:)

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Yo!!!! My name is RedNeK and It is my pleasure to welcome you to the forums!!!!! Personally I play breton but no hate for the Nords. Anyways, hope you like it and stick around

NordicMistress

Yo!!!! My name is RedNeK and It is my pleasure to welcome you to the forums!!!!! Personally I play breton but no hate for the Nords. Anyways, hope you like it and stick around

Thanks RedNek :D I'm sure I'll love it and be here a while lol I can never find any cool people to talk with about Skyrim so this will be a nice change

Kyzie

Keeper of the peace
Just call me Kyzie, everyone else does, because they find it easier then saying White Knight every time :p

NordicMistress

Hey NordicMistress Welcome to the SkyrimForums feel free to join us in the Shoutbox and talk to the friendly folk there :D
I'm an Imperial, and my favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold:)

Ah and if you like metal then, you really should check out Nightwish. They're a symphonic metal band. Most beautiful lyrics you'll ever hear. lol

Kyzie

Keeper of the peace
Why did you give me a Bad Manners rating on my welcome thread? :sadface:

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Welcome aboard Mistress! :) Hope you have a good time here and stick around for a while. If I may ask, are you actually a real-life Nord like me, or just in-game? :D I'm curious on account of your Nightwish fangirling and your nick.. :D

NordicMistress

Welcome aboard Mistress! :) Hope you have a good time here and stick around for a while. If I may ask, are you actually a real-life Nord like me, or just in-game? :D I'm curious on account of your Nightwish fangirling and your nick.. :D
I am not a Nord in real-life. I am just a plain ol' Floridian from the US. Lol I more recently have found Nightwish but am now completely obsessed!! I like everything from the beginning to now. Tarja was my favorite!! And my nick is just is Skyrim related lol

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I am not a Nord in real-life. I am just a plain ol' Floridian from the US. Lol I more recently have found Nightwish but am now completely obsessed!! I like everything from the beginning to now. Tarja was my favorite!! And my nick is just is Skyrim related lol

Florida, eh? Wish I were in Florida right now.. the Finnish autumn is so dreary :p Oh, and Tarja actually used to study classical singing at the musical conservatory in my home city. I ran into her pretty often since I was taking cello lessons there (later as an adult I also took singing lessons though she was long gone by then).

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Hi there, and welcome to the forum. People are generally nice here. A lot nicer than most forums I have seen around. Have fun!
BTW I am a nord and khajiit. I dont have a fav band as I listen to lots of different stuff.

TJ0331

Nords forever
A fellow nord is always welcome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts